.𝟶𝟶𝟺

Zafina's Apartment                                      9:11 pm

                             Zafina's Apartment
                                      9:11 pm

                             Zafina's Apartment                                      9:11 pm

Zafina sat at her PC listening to her friends chat amongst themselves. Naula rested on her lap receiving light scratches from her freshly manicured nails. She bend down to grab some candy out of her drawer.

Naula's nose started twitching and her eyes followed Za's candle filled hand. "You know you can't have this. Fat ass." Zafina out the candy on her desk top and unwrapped a piece. She went to put it in her mouth but Naula caught her hand before she could.

"Naula !! Mate sasa !" She put her hand in her mouth trying to pry the candy out. (Spit it out now) Naula fought with her and the candy for a long while before she got it all out.

"Tryna die on me and shit." She put Naula down and threw the candy away. She walked to her in room bathroom and washed her hands throughly. She dried them and went back to her seat.

Naula rubbed up against her leg and she sighed. "You too cute for yo own good." Zafina mumbled rubbing her head. "What she done did now ?" Cari asked. Zafina kept quiet since she had zoned out on their conversation long ago.

"Za." She heard Cari call out to her. She was about to turn her mic on to see it was already on. She didn't remember turning it on after she joined the call. "Huh ?" She opened another piece of candy, popping it in her mouth.

"What Naula done did now ?" She frowned her face up at the question. "What you mean ?" She threw her candy wrapper away in her desk trash can. "You was yelling her name. You only do that when she done did something." Well he wasn't wrong.

If she wanted to call out for Naula she just said her name and she came running. She only picked her voice of when she called for her if she did something she wasn't supposed to. "Oh y'all heard allat ?" She chewed on her candy.

"Mhm, now you gone answer the question ?" "She ate my candy." She answered truthfully. He scuffed and she mugged her screen. Nobody asked him to be in her business. "You extra as hell." He mumbled softly.

"I'm extra cause I don't want my pet dead ? Alright fucking dumbass." She retorted going on mute as Isla joined the chat. "Why it's so quiet ?" Issy's voice rasped through Fina's headset.

"Cause Cari just passed Za off." Deja responded. Isla hummed and went on mute. Fina picked at her nails for a while before she heard a message ringtone indicating someone was trying to send her a message.

She looked up to see it was from Issy. She went to it to see her asking what was wrong. She replied with nothing and left the texting thread. "Ooo yall guess what" Leilani took it upon herself to break the silence.

"What ?" They all asked. "Za you said you live in Atlanta right ?" Zafina hummed looking out her window. "You like it down there ?" Luigi aka Khadija asked. "It has its good and bad days." She spoke shortly.

She was honestly bored already and she just joined the chat. "Anyways I heard they got some type of convention coming down there." Leilani continued. "Yeah, sneaker convention or the food one ?" She asked.

They were both on the same day in the same area. "Shit both." She hummed. "What bout em ?" Naula hopped on her lap and got comfortable.

"Since we been tryna link up for so long, how bout we do it there. Plus I been wanting to see what Atlanta was like. Lil Hollywood in the south." Leilani was from South Carolina and she said it was very boring.

So it wasn't a surprise that she wanted to take a trip. "I'm down." She didn't have anything else to do. And she needed a reason to get out the house. "Shit me too then." Xavier agreed. "Sick of Mississippi I wanna come too" Zniya said.

Everybody began to agree with the idea of their first link up besides Isla. "Mario, you coming cuz ?" Luigi asked. "What day is it ?" She asked. "April 29th." Leilani said.

"Nah I'm busy then." She mumbled lowly. "Damn fam. That's lame as hell but we gon turn up for you." Cari reassured. "Preciate that." Zafina went to the text thread and sent Issy a message that read 'you really gone leave me alone ?'. Issy replied that she was busy with work then and Zafina sighed.

She understood but she really wanted her there. She wanted to see if she was a fine as she sounded. "Ah shit this finna be lit lemme order my plan ticket." Z'niya squealed. "Plane ticket ? Finna take this lil 3 hour drive." Leilani mumbled and Cari them agreed with her.

"Well I Neva got my license so plane it is." She said and Zafina laughed. "Save the date 29th guys. It start at 10 am but I might get there at 12 or 1 depending on how traveling goes." Leilani said.

"Alright I might too cause them conventions get packed quick as hell." Deja spoke kind of muffled due to her mic. "Alright, we gon stay at Zafina house." Zafina's happy music stopped. "How you just gon volunteer my space ?" She didn't like too many folks in her space.

She felt like it was dirty if it was too crowded. "Ionk." Jacari mumbled. "Well ionk either. I know y'all but ionk y'all like that." She went on mute and fed Naula a treat since she wouldn't stop moving around. "You so lame but I get it." Xavier said.

"Ionc. But how we pose to find each other." Zafina asked. They never exchanged socials only discord. Which was weird because they had all been friends for about 3 or 4 years now. "Well my profile picture is me so yeah. You, Mario, n Luigi bout the only ones who don't have their face up there." Deja spoke to answer Zafina's question.

She wasn't wrong though. Zafina's profile picture was her eyes and a bit of her fro. Mario's profile picture was a tatted hand sticking up the middle finger. And Luigi's was somebody flexing money.

"Yeah yeah, well ima see y'all on the 29th I'm tired." Za yawned covering her mouth. "Why would you do that dumbass shit knowing it con-" Deja cut herself off with a yawn. "Ah man." Za laughed and left the chat turning off her Pc.

April 29th......

I haven't been updating because I was editing red light so do you guys want me to re publish red light as I make the chapters or wait til I'm done

I have 7 chapters done already, I don't know how long it would take for me to finish the whole thing.

Vote below

Publish as I go —>

Publish when Im done —>