🔥A Sitch in Time🔥

Y/n leaned against a tree while King was telling Ron goodbye before he had to move away with her uncle and aunt, aka his parents to Norway. Once King was done saying his goodbyes, Ron was tackle-hugged by his cousin.

Y/n: "This so isn't fair. The Stoppable duo is separating again, but this time in junior year of high school." She said while tears filled up her e/c eyes as Ron hugged her back.

Ron: "Hey, we'll still talk every time we're free. You and KP stay safe on missons, alright?" He said before ruffling his cousin's h/l, h/c hair, making her laugh and wig out.

Y/n: "Hey! Stop, Ronnie!" She shouted out while laughing as King walked over towards the two. "We'll miss ya, Ron, Rufus. Naco Fridays are not going to be the same without you two." She said sadly as her tears finally let go, and she started crying. "Excuse me, guys." She said before walking away, not wanting to see the moving truck drive off with her closest family and best cousin ever.

King walked over towards Y/n once Ron got into the moving truck and pulled her into a much needed hug.

King: "Don't worry, N/n. You still got me, I'm not going to leave you behind ever, I promise." He said seriously as the two friends watched the moving truck drive off, but Y/n buried her head into King's long sleeved evergreen shirt. "Goodbye, Ron..." He said as he hugged Y/n close and began calming her down.

Later that very night at the Tri-city Museum

King and Y/n were fighting against Duff Killagan and Monkey Fist until Y/n flipped Drakken over her shoulder towards the captured villains.

Y/n: "Okay, seriously, you guys are so predictable." She said while King was fighting against Hego until the guy locked her and King into an egyptian sarcophagus. "Well, this is just great, ugh.... well, at least it's cozy in a freakish coffin way."

King: "Yeah, sure..." He said thankfully the darkness was concealing his flustered blush on his face with Y/n pressed up against his body. 'This is so, not ideal in this situation.' He thought in his head while early the next morning, Ron thankfully arrived and frees the two before they headed off the next day to Australia only to lose again, then headed off to Central Africa for the two to meet up with Ron.

Y/n: "This is honestly the second weirdest thing that's happened to we three since Ron, and I had to get mythical monkey power when we fought against Monkey Fist the first time." She said, sighing softly before fighting/playing keep away with a stone monkey head from the villains only to lose again.

King: "What just happened?" He questioned as he and Y/n headed back to Middleton, and Ron went back to Norway until later that night a futuristic Rufus appeared before him and sent him into the future for a moment. "That was freaky as heck!" He said before Rufus 3000 gave him a chrono-manipulator watch and left.

Back in Time: Pre-K to Freshman Year of Middleton High.

???: "Hey, you bullies leave my cousin alone, and new friend alone!!!" A little girl with h/c hair in pigtails shouted out before chasing the three meanies away after ruffing them up. "Hmm!" She pouted before walking over toward her cousin, holding a ball to her new friend. "Ronnie, this is Knightley? No, wait, Kingsley, um, do you mind if I shorten your name to King?" She asked her new friend.

King: "Sure, Y/n, as long as I can give you a nickname, you, N/n." He said smiling while Y/n Stoppable gave both him and Ron a hug giggling.

A masked figure watched a redhead and blonde preteen duo saved a Upperton millionaire from the shadows.

???: "Ma'am, I think I know who saved the two men before I could." The figure said before removing the mask from their head. "King Possible, and Ron Stoppable. Yes, I'll be keeping watch of these two." She said before a stone monkey broke through the wall. "WHAT THE HECK?!" They shouted out to see an older King appear before putting their mask back on to appear the younger King helping him up from the floor.