🔥Call Me, Beep Me: Six🔥

Y/n yawns as she wakes up in her bedroom on a Saturday a few months after the moodulater chaos, a bonding experience mishap involving King getting stuck to Clyde and boy was that awkward especially with Y/n ending up gut punching Clyde more then once. Ron going bad thanks to an Attitudinater helmet and acting like a creep before he was put back to normal while Y/n finally knocked so manners into their younger cousin Sean. King was actually Y/n's friend date to the wedding redo. A weird dimension vist through the cable universe, with King, and Y/n ending up on her favorite romantic tv series with oddly enough the two as the leading roles. A crazy week involving an overdue library book of King's, a puppy sized cockroach, Brrr all down to Ron rapping how he got Rufus, and now it was February and tax season at home.

The teenage young woman looked through out her clothes for a weekend at the movies with Ron, King, and Rufus. Now, wearing her comfortable tomboyish clothes and leaving her house to ride her motorcycle to the Middleton theater, she purchased her ticket for the third brick movie action movie but when she walked into the numbered theater to see three muscular guys telling King, and Ron that they were done in the saving the world business.

Y/n: "Yeah.... That's not happening, Team doofus." She spoke up these, grabbing the guys attention.

Team Impossible: "Y/n Stoppable?!" The three shouted out in shock as King, and Ron looked at Y/n then the older men.

King: "Wait, you guys know each other?" He asked while Y/n rolled her eyes while Y/n and Team Impossible stared each other down angrily and not backing down.

Team Impossible: "The number one agent from the Global Justice Network." Dash said as he showed clips of Y/n on the theaters screen. "Trained in all forms of martial arts techniques, master of disguise, and has a high IQ befitting a genius." Dash explained as King's and Ron's jaws slacked open, seeing a younger Y/n on the screen doing impossible feats all on her own. "Saved more people in the shadows than anyone, and now she works for you kids."

Y/n: She rolled her eyes at the dramatics before shutting King's and Ron's jaws for them. "Was, I was the top agent of GJN. Now, I'm just a teenager helping out her friend and family out." She said seriously before Ron started shaking her by the shoulders til she pinched a specific pressure point to make Ron's whole body go numb. "Besides, I beat you three idiots repeatedly in the field, and I do it for free." She said confidently before cracking her knuckles slowly. "So, let me make this clear to you dolts. You mess with my team, and then you mess with me." She said before Team Impossible left leaving her with King and Ron. "Those guys are not going to get the message easily." She said before walking out of the theater as King, and Ron chased after her as she mounted her motorcycle. "You guys, focus on missons while I do some recon." She said til King grabbed onto her right hand after she put her helmet on.

King: "Y/n, what are you going to do? We're a team, and we stay a team." He said honestly, worried about all of this til Y/n flipped her helmets visor up to show off her e/c eyes.

Y/n: "King, relax. I'm not going anywhere with those clowns, but I am going silent for the next few days, so be careful, and I'm looking at you, Ron." She said while Ron groaned in disbelief as she rode off.

King: "This is not going to be easy." He said as a few days pass by people who usually give King, Ron, and Y/n rides to missons began going missing until King, and Ron found them all at Team Impossible headquarters. "So, not cool." He said when a masked figure sneaked behind Dash and roundhouse kicked him away from King. "Hey, N/n."

Y/n: She chuckled softly as she removed her mask from her face to help King off the floor. "It's what I do, Kings. Shall we?" She questioned while getting into a fighting stance back to back with King. "I got some wicked backup on the way to help us out."