🔥So The Drama🔥

⚠️Mild Violence, a tiny bit of blood in this⚠️

Tokyo, Japan

The sound drums fill the streets for the Nakasumi toy parade as confetti flew throughout the air as floats went down the street. All the people are unaware of a green and black jet flying up ahead of them in the sky.

Soon, smoke screen missles are fired into the parade, mainly surrounding the float holding Mr. Nakasumi himself, then ninjas arrived to kidnap the man only to be stopped by King Possible, & Y/n Stoppable jumping out of cover to surpise attack the ninjas

Ninjas: "It is impossible." One of the ninjas spoke up while King fixed him hair back from its fight tusseled look.

King: "No, but real close." He said while stepping aside for Y/n. "After you." He said as Y/n flipped herself down to face the ninjas in a fighting stance until the two were back to back when the ninjas brought out laser swords.

Y/n: "Laser swords, cool." She said while ducking as she kicked a ninja aside. "But, kind of done to death, don't you guys think?" She asked sarcastically while King and her fought. "Wait, where's Ron at? Ron! Ron?" She shouted out only to see that he was stuck still in the floats head. "Nakasumi-san, if you could?" She asked politely as the man ripped the fabric to free Ron and Rufus. "Thank you." She said until a huge sumo ninja appeared in front of Ron.

Stoppable Cousins: "A sumo ninja?" The two cousins said together as Y/n shouted up at Ron. "Jinx, you owe me a soda, Ron!"

Ron: "Got it!" He shouted out before dodging the sumo ninjas attack. "That is sick and wrong!" He exclaimed before the Sumo grabbed onto tightly. "Rufus, help!" He shouted out as his naked mole rat came to the rescue biting onto the sumo's face to make him let Ron go. "Naked mole rat. Weird enough for ya?" He asked while catching Rufus in his hands, then dodged the sumo oncoming attack. "King, Y/n!"

King: "Just a sec." He called out before taking the three ninjas out as Y/n caught Ron, then surprised the guys by tossing them both into the air alongside herself to dodge the sumo ninja.

Y/n: "And that move won cheer regionals back at home." She said smiling til Ron gave the guy a wedgie. "Ron, really uncool." She said seriously before the green and black jet soared towards them. "Hego, incoming!" She shouted out while the villain took Mr. Nakasumi with a huge grapple hook. "King, let's jet!" She said while the two active their rocket skates and both succeeded in grabbing onto Mr. Nakasumi while Ron blasted towards them. "Blaster briefs, really?" She questioned as the communicator rang out. "Okay, very bad timing!" She shouted out as King was talking to Wade, who quickly got them onto a GPS lock.

King: "You rule, Wade." He said as Wade told Y/n that Monique wanted to talk to her. "We're kind of busy here, Wade." He said til Y/n gave him a come on look. "Okay, fine." He said as he gave Y/n the communicator.

Y/n: "Patch her through, Wade." She said while looking back now at Monique. "Off, or on?" She questioned while Monique told her on again. "I will never understand why, Bridget keeps getting back together with Clydesdale. I mean, seriously, he's not even that cute, and besides, he just wants a date to prom." She said before King motioned her to look up. "Uh oh, Monique, I'll call you back later." She said before quickly pocketing the communicator while her and King skated across a giant video screen and thankfully dodged the oncoming explosions until Ron appeared freeing Mr. Nakasumi alongside King, and Y/n until Hego appeared to take Mr. Nakasumi got back but only got his jacket as King swang the four back to safety on the float from before. "Never a dull moment for us, huh?" She asked while handing Ron a set of backup pants. "It's always your pants, Ron." She said with a sigh til King pulled her up onto his shoulders cheering out.