𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄!" Veronica exclaims, a wide grin on her lips as she stands in front of the bathroom mirror. Isla furrows her brows as she watches Veronica push her boobs up and applying a little gloss to her plump lips.

"And now..." She stops once she makes eye contact with Isla, the other people in the bathroom having already snuck out when that mystery man
knocked on the door.
Isla clenches her eyes shut as she feels her hair being ripped out of it's ponytail.
"Fuck!" She exclaims, rubbing her scalp in hopes of relieving the pain of the strong tug.
"Hush! Let me just..." Veronica digs her fingers into her bright red bra, pulling out a brownish red lip stick and smearing it on Isla's lips.

"Perfect! Now we're both hot as hell. Let's go." Veronica drags Isla out of the door, leaving her alone i front of the bathroom as she goes to look for Jude. Whoever that was.
"Veron— Ugh." Isla groans, pinching her nose in annoyance. A warm hand is placed on her shoulder which causes her to jump, slightly started by the unknown touch.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you..." The man from before apologizes, waiting for her to introduce herself. She opens her mouth to speak when her drunk vision zones in on his face, her pink lips parting slightly.

He's gorgeous. His cheekbones are high, his jawline sharp as glass. He is tall and his body's slender but you can tell he has muscles under that tight long sleeve that he's wearing. But it wasn't all those features that captured her attention.

It was his eyes.

His captivating brown eyes looked down at her with sincere concern and it almost made her legs go weak.

Isla snaps out of it, offering a lazy smile and speaking.
"Isla." He smiles softly, glancing around the room before stepping into the bathroom.
"Wait for me here, Isla!" He exclaims over the loud music, causing her to nod her head, a smile blooming on her lips.

Those five minutes seemed to be the longest moments of her life, waiting for this man to come out of the room.

Finally, he emerges from the bathroom and jogs over to her.
"Can we find water?" Isla questions as he comes up besides her.
"Yeah. Grab onto me." He states, holding an arm out for her to wrap her hands around. Isla hesitates for a few moments, glancing up at him through her long lashes.
She wraps her arms around his bicep, the hairs on his neck standing up as she does so.

He leads the way, muttering many apologies as he leads Isla towards the drinks. Coke, sprite, you name it.
"Fuck." He mutters, the container that was once filled with water bottles now empty.
"It's okay. Let me just..." She unlatches her hands from his bicep, grasping a cool green can in her hand.

She smiles, holding it up for him to read what it is.
"I love sprite!" He raises a brow as she tries to open the can, blinking many times in an attempt to get her vision to focus of the tab of the can.
"Here." The can is stolen from her hands, a hissing sound filling her ears as he hands it back to her.
"Thank you..." She drags out, waiting for him to drop his name.

"Jude. Though, I'm sure you already knew that." Jude states, her confused expression not going unnoticed.
"Oh—Uh, ignore that. I'm sorry." He apologizes for his assumptions, receiving a cheeky smile in return.
"Do you go to parties a lot?" Isla attempts to make small talk with Jude, finding his interesting and rather attractive.
"My new friend, Veronica, acted like you were some famous person when she slammed the door in your face." She finishes her explanation, letting the bubbly soda glide down her throat, relieving the previous burn of the alcohol.

"Um, no. I'm just a little popular around here." His accent was strong as he spoke, her knees wobbling slightly as he wraps an arm around her to keep her steady.
"Maybe you had a little bit too much to drink." He laughs, watching as her lips curve up into an adorable smile, her eyes crinkling slightly.
"Maybe." She agrees, spotting her brother in the crowd with some chick.
"That's my brother!" Isla shouts over the music, pointing towards her relative.
Jude squints at the man, laughing once he sees where he is.