2:ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

ADHD (attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder) is one of the most common neurodevelopmental disorders of childhood.
It is usually first diagnosed in childhood and often lasts into adulthood. Children with ADHD may have trouble paying attention, controlling impulsive behaviors (may act without thinking about what the result will be), or be overly active.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A child with adhd may___

•daydream a lot

•forget or lose things a lot

•squirm or fidget

•talk too much

•make careless mistakes or take unnecessary risks

•have a hard time resisting temptation

•have trouble taking turns

•have difficulty getting along with others
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are 3 types of adhd depending on which symptoms are the strongest in the person___

•Predominantly Inattentive Presentation: It is hard for the individual to organize or finish a task, to pay attention to details, or to follow instructions or conversations. The person is easily distracted or forgets details of daily routines.

•Predominantly Hyperactive-Impulsive Presentation: The person fidgets and talks a lot. It is hard to sit still for long (e.g., for a meal or while doing homework). Smaller children may run, jump or climb constantly. The individual feels restless and has trouble with impulsivity. Someone who is impulsive may interrupt others a lot, grab things from people, or speak at inappropriate times. It is hard for the person to wait their turn or listen to directions. A person with impulsiveness may have more accidents and injuries than others.

•Combined Presentation: Symptoms of the above two types are equally present in the person.
Since symptoms can change over time the way it's presented can change aswell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Symptoms___
The symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can be categorised into 2 types of behavioural problems:

•inattentiveness (difficulty concentrating and focusing)

•hyperactivity and impulsiveness

Many people with ADHD have problems that fall into both these categories, but this is not always the case
For example 3 of 10 people with the condition have trouble with concentrating and focusing, but not with hyperactivity or impulsiveness.
This form of adhd is called attention deficit disorder (ADD)
ADD can sometimes go unnoticed since the symptoms may be less obvious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Symptoms in children and teens

The symptoms of ADHD in children and teenagers are well defined, and they're usually noticeable before the age of 6. They occur in more than 1 situation, such as at home and at school.

Children may have symptoms of both inattentiveness and hyperactivity and impulsiveness, or they may have symptoms of just 1 of these types of behaviour.

Inattentiveness (difficulty concentrating and focusing)

The main signs of inattentiveness are___

•having a short attention span and being easily distracted

•making careless mistakes – for example, in schoolwork

•appearing forgetful or losing things
being unable to stick to tasks that are tedious or time-consuming

•appearing to be unable to listen to or carry out instructions