Comfort Corner™ (Emotional Hurt/Comfort)

Casey, Leo, Raph, Cassandra, April, and Mikey were all sitting around the lounge watching something called Purge® or something. Casey couldn't quite remember, but it sounded interesting. Donnie had been there too, but he was on his phone in a beanbag in the far corner of the room. He would occasionally glance up and check on the group, though.

They were about halfway through the movie when Casey's demeanor completely changed. He was tense, his eyes were wide and had a slight shine to them, his hands were fiddling anxiously with his clothing, and he seemed to be lightly trembling as well.
Unfortunately, it didn't seem like the main group had noticed. They were far too invested in the movie and Mikey had already been clinging to Raph because he was scared. Leo was secretly holding Raph's arm and squeezing it, though he wouldn't admit he was slightly scared as well.
Donnie had glanced up once more after another four minutes or so, somehow noticing the boy's shift in demeanor from his spot in the room and standing up after turning his phone off.
The group was too focused with the movie to notice the abrupt action of the softshell, most of them flinching as another array of machine gun shots were heard. Cass laughed loudly, and April just rolled her eyes and glanced at Donnie. She noticed he wasn't where he was before and turned her head towards Casey to see if he knew, spotting the turtle in question tapping him lightly on the shoulder and gesturing wordlessly to his lab. She noticed the visible flinch from the boy as he did so, glancing up and receiving a small sign from Dee that they were going to his lab for a little bit. She immediately understood and nodded, turning back to the movie.

Donnie led the future boy to his laboratory, locking it and walking towards a far corner blocked off from the rest of the lab by a purple sliding curtain.
Casey followed, nervously squeezing his own arm and walking stiffly. He recognized the corner, smiling lightly as a few tears he couldn't hold back rolled down his face.
Donnie slid the curtains aside, sighing and taking his battle shell off before setting it to the side and turning to Casey. "Would you like me here or do you want to be alone?" He asked, giving a small apology as the boy flinched when he talked. "If you don't wish to talk as of now, then you can sign or tap or whatever helps. I remember your signs." He reassured, holding his arm out in case Casey decided to do the tap method like usual.
He simply nodded, tapping once on the arm as a sign of yes.
The latter nodded, gently grabbing his hand and guiding him into the corner where a blanket nest lay with stuffed animals and pillows. He sat down at the back, crossing his legs and allowing Casey to sit down and lay his head against him. He grabbed a stuffed turtle pillow pet from his other side, handing it to the boy to hug while he calmed down. He gently rested his arm on his back, rubbing circles onto it as a form of comfort.
"ThAnks." He murmured, voice cracking at the A.
"Do not thank me, this is what the Comfort Corner ™ is meant for." He reassured quietly. "Don't speak if you don't feel like it, just use the other methods we've taught you if it's easier."
He simply nodded, shifting slightly. He felt the hand slowly retreat from its place on his back, before feeling headphones being placed on his head. Immediately he heard a video playing, before a phone was held in front of him by another hand. He felt the hand return to his back and continue the circle pattern. He shifted again, laying his head on its side in the turtle's lap and watching the video.

After quite a while of videos, Donnie sighed and noticed he was still slightly tense. He tapped the boy, briefly pausing the video so the latter could hear him.
He took off the headphones, sitting up and looking at him.
"would you. . Like to use my shell as a sensory board?" He asked, pointing his thumb at his back. "It has different textures that could possibly work to help calm. I noticed you were still tense."
He took a moment to hesitate before nodding slowly.
"Alright, all I ask is that you don't press too hard on my actual spine, but my shell spines are fine." He informed calmly, nodding back and lifting his arm for the boy.
He nodded again, leaning against his side again and resting his head on his shoulder. He reached his hand behind the turtle's back, feeling both the rough and smooth textures of the carapace while making sure he didn't accidentally press on the shell as instructed. He felt an arm drape gently over his shoulders and heard the video then back on for him to continue watching. He was glad for the Comfort Corner™ and glad someone had taken him out of the lounge to calm down from the panic attack he was in the beginning stages of.