"New York, What A Town. . ." (Angst & Hurt/comfort)

Donnie and Casey were walking throughout New York, Donnie having worn his hoodie so people didn't bring attention to him while they shopped and such. Casey was wearing his usual attire, save for his cape so it didn't get caught on anything or dirty from the grubby nasty kids that wanted to touch it and the dirt and grime from the city. They decided to go shop for random stuff, get out of the lair, y'know? They had already went to a few stores, mainly for gifts Casey wanted to buy everyone and a few new squishmallows he wanted to add to his collection. (which he kept in the Comfort Corner™ in Donnie's lab)
Casey spotted a new store, pointing to it and hopping up and down. It seemed to be a store specifically for things like stuffed animals and blankets and custom pillows, and made the boy practically jump in excitement and make his way towards the shop display window to look at all of the plushies. "Master Donatello! Do you think Raphael would like this?" He turned his head to face the arriving turtle, who simply smiled slightly and stopped beside him to look.
"Well, based on the ones he currently has. . Yes. He is in a current plushy war with your mom anyway, and he seems to like any plushies—except that one. Don't get him that one unless you want him to freak out." He pointed to a rabbit plushy in the bottom right corner of the window, which had black button eyes and giant ears twice the size of its body.

"Right, I remember. Something about a small rabbit puppet named Mrs. Cuddles attacking him?"
"Yep. Still got the blackmail videos I can show you later if you would like." He grinned, receiving a devious grin in response from the latter. "That's my nephew." He chuckled and patted his head. "Well, you can go in there and do what you want, I did give you that money for you to spend anyhow. I'm going to be in the GameStop over here if you need assistance." He jerked his thumb to a GameStop, which was on the opposite side of the alleyway that was beside this shop.
"Got it, bye!" He quickly scurried into the shop, giggling like a little kid to himself as he did so.
The terrapin simply chuckled, turning and making his way towards the store he had previously stated. He paused as he spotted a card in front of the alleyway, at first regarding it as just another piece of trash from a passerby before spotting an odd looking photo on it and kneeling down to pick it up. His eyes widened at what he saw on the card, body tensing. What the hell—?

The softshell froze completely

The softshell froze completely. Who had taken that picture? What the hell was someone doing with his information? How did they know where he lived? How did they know he had a fake shell?

Before he could run back to Casey, he felt something wrap its arm around his neck and drag him into the alley. He kicked and struggled against his captor, attempting to get away before feeling something cold slip onto his snout and tighten behind his head. His eyes went to pinpricks, terror washing over him as he thrashed as much as possible. He clawed at the arm, immediately feeling his wrists being grabbed with what looked like another pair of hands and yanked away from the arm wrapped around his neck. As soon as his wrists were grabbed he went to bite, the action being blocked instantly by whatever was on his snout. Get off of me—!! Get away!
The arms holding the softshell let go, ripping off his hoodie and immediately grabbing his wrists again. They pulled his arms behind his back, cuffing them and kicking the back of his knees so he fell.
He roughly fell to his knees, a sharp pain shooting up throughout the joint at the impact with the rough concrete. No no GET AWAY—!! He chirped desperately with what space in the contraption on his face he had, tears pricking his eyes. How humiliating this was, even worse he reverted to chirping because he didn't have enough room to speak even if he could.