One Of Those Days (Fluff)

Knock knock knock. . .

"You may enter, Junior!" Donnie called, recognizing the knock as he worked on a blueprint for a turtle tank upgrade.
The boy entered, breaths shuddering as he made his way towards the Comfort Corner™ with a weighted blanket wrapped around him.
The turtle stopped what he was doing, turning to the corner and standing. "I assume it's happening again?" He asked quietly.
"Y- yeah— Sorry. ."
"Junior, you know I don't like when you apologize for these things. There isn't a need to." He reminded, walking over to his light dial and turning them up to their lowest setting so his room wasn't pitch black. He turned on his heel, walking over to a small shelf and waving for the boy to follow.
He did as instructed, waddling his way over to the shelf where the latter stood.
"I'm sure you know the routine by now, Junior." He spoke, voice as comforting as he could manage.
"Y- yeah— I do. ." He nodded, pulling one of the baskets out of a shelf slot and picking out a snack. He decided to choose a small dark chocolate bar this time, a treat that was odd but comforting for him. He pushed the basket back and crouched down to the middle left shelf, pulling the basket out and picking out a few sensory fidget toys before pushing it back and going to the next shelf. He did the same as the other two, except it was the drink basket. He decided none of them sounded really good as of now and pushed it back, standing and turning back to the terrapin.
"If none of those drinks sufficed, the mini fridge is beside my desk. There is chocolate milk, regular milk, I doubt you'd want an energy drink or coffee as of now, and flavorless and apple juice.

He nodded, whispering a small thanks before waddling his way to the fridge and opening it. He shivered as he was hit with a blast of cold air, skimming through the beverages and deciding on some chocolate milk. He pulled out one of the bottles and closed the fridge, making his way to the corner and sitting in it after opening the curtain completely.
Donnie simply nodded in content and walked to his desk, opening a side drawer and pulling out an ipad and wireless headphones. He walked over to the boy, setting them down beside him and getting everything to the latter's preferred situation. He stood and patted Junior's head before walking back to his desk and continuing on the blueprints for the tank.

The two did their own things for the rest of the night.