Karaoke?( Chapter 6 )

"Good job you three." The Seventh said as he took the scroll from Sarada. "We will take care of this as soon as possible." The Seventh turned his gaze slyly to his son who was still carrying a sleeping Nova. Bolt noticed his dads gaze and blushed, looking to the side.

"She was tired dad. It's not what you're thinking." Bolt said with a red face.

"Don't be embarrassed! Girls can't get enough of us Uzumakis!" He said.

"My mom said you were a total loser." Sarada said making the Seventh look over at her.

"I think it's time for you all to go!" He said. "Don't let her dad see you carrying her." Naruto warned as he lightly shoved them out of his office and closed the door. Bolt sighed.

*~*~*~*~*

I felt someone shaking me a bit and I opened my eyes.

"Huh?" I asked groggily.

"We're back home." Bolt told me.

"Oh." I said and got off him. "Thanks for carrying me. I didn't want to fall asleep."

"It's umm fine." He said nervously.

"See you around." I said after a few moments of awkward silence. I went to leave when Bolt grabbed my hand. I quickly pulled my hand back and looked at him. "What?" I asked.

"It's Wednesday."

"Yeah? So?" I asked confused.

"We all go down to this karaoke club to hang out."

"And?"

"You should come. It's really fun. You're usually just in your house when there's no missions."

"This isn't your way of asking me out is it?" I asked a bit amused.

"What?! No! I mean I could pick you up if you want me to since you don't know where it is."

"But it's not a date?"

"No! We'd be going as friends!" He said with a blush across his face. I sighed.

"I guess I could fucking go. I did do my sacrifice for the week." I said thinking out loud. It was nice having Bolt know about stuff I had to do for my religion.

"Really?! Awesome. I'll pick you up at 6:30. Okay?" He said.

"Sure." I said.

"Alright. See you at 6:30 then." He said with his goofy smile and left. I don't think I've ever been invited to a thing like this. This is going to be interesting.

I got home and walked in to see my dad and someone else sitting at the table.

"Hi Uncle Kakuzu." I said as I walked in.

"Hey Kid." He said.

"Hi dad." My dad lazily waved. "Are you guys going on a bounty?" I asked.

"Yeah. It shouldn't take too fucking long. A few days." He told me.

"When are you leaving?" I asked him.

"Soon. Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"No reason. I was just fucking curious. Shit." I said as I walked to the fridge to get a drink.

"She's definitely your daughter Hidan." Kakuzu said.

"Fuck you." My dad said and walked over to me. "Don't forget your ritual."