Time (Chapter 13)

It's been a long while since I left the Leaf. About three years,I was 20 now. I honestly didn't think I'd be gone this long but this damn book is harder to decipher then I thought it would be, but I almost got it. I just needed to figure out these coordinates to preform this ritual and I'd be done. I have all the needed ingredients in my bag. It took Bolt a year to finally stop calling and texting me. I still think about him from time to time but not as often as I did in the beginning. My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hi dad." I said.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked like he always does.

"Yeah dad. I'm half god and immortal. I'm always going to be fine." I told him.

"Fine and being okay are two different things." He said and I sighed.

"I'm okay dad. Don't worry about me." I told him.

"I can't fucking help it. You're my daughter."

"And that's exactly why you shouldn't worry about me." I said with a chuckle.

"You got me there. Be careful Nova."

"I'll do my best. Bye dad."

"Bye." He said and I hung up. I looked down at the book and followed the coordinates I came up with which seemed to end up past a large mountain formation. Luckily there was a small village right before the mountains. I walked into the town to see it was pretty nice.

"Hi miss!" I heard a little boy say. I turned around and saw a small boy, about 8 years old.

"What do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Here!" He said and handed me a paper. "Its my parent's Inn." He said.

"Okay. So?"

"So you can stay there the night!" He said as he just stood there and smiled at me.

"You aren't going to leave me alone are you?"

"Nope." He said. I sighed.

"Fine." I said and he jumped with joy.

"Yay! Follow me!" He said and energetically ran toward his parent's Inn. I slowly followed behind. I couldn't help but smile since he reminded me of you know who. I finally got to the small Inn. It wasn't as nice as the ones I passed by to get here but it would do. The little boy looked back at me and opened the door, waving for me to go in. I sighed and walked in. It was very plain and wasn't very unique looking. There was a small bar with some tables and chairs, a check in table and a set of stairs that must have lead to the rooms. "Papa! We have a costumer!" He shouted making me wince.

"Costumer?!" I heard a male voice shout from behind the bar. He turned around to see me. "Well hello there Miss! You looking for a place to stay the night?" He asked with a large smile.

"Yeah. Your kid here basically forced me to come here." I told him.

"Well, thank you for coming! Do you want anything to eat?" He asked. I just shrugged. "I'll make you something special. Marie! Check this young lady in!" He shouted.

"I'm coming dear!" I heard a woman shout from upstairs. A woman, about in her 40s, walked down and smiled at me. "Hello. You want a room dear?" She asked me sweetly. I nodded. This whole family was just too sweet. I swear I think my teeth are going to fall out. "Alright. Heres your key. That will be 200 ryu."

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes mama." I handed her the money and she smiled. "Thank you. I hope you enjoy the stay." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"I see you're from the Leaf." She said noticing my headband around my waist.

"Yeah."