Another Jashinist? (Chapter 18)

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. Dante was still here but he was asleep so I took a quick shower. I sighed and walked out of my bathroom to see him sprawled out on my bed face down. My eyes widened as I saw the tattoo on his back.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted at him making him shoot up and look over at me.

"What?! what happened?!" He shouted as he sat up and looked around.

"You're a mother fucking Jashinist?!" I shouted at him, referring to the Jashin symbol tattooed between his shoulder blades.

"Oh yeah, I was goi-" He started but was cut off by my door being slammed open.

"Nova, what the fuck are you yelling for?!" My dad shouted He looked over at me then to the bed. Dante and him starred at each other for a while. "What the fuck are you doing in her bed Dante?!"

"Hey Hidan relax!" He shouted holding his arms up in defense. I stood there confused.

"How do you two know each other?" I asked but my dad just put his hand up at me.

"You fucking slept with my daughter you prick?!" My dad shouted.

"Your d-daughter?" Dante stuttered as he looked over at me then back at my dad.

"How do you two know each other?!" I shouted loudly and they both looked over at me.

"We're cousins!" They both shouted at me.

"I slept with my cousin?!" I shouted and then my mom burst in.

"Will you all stop yelling! God damn it you are all so loud." She said rubbing her temples.

"Sorry." My dad said quickly. Apparently my mom was his weakness. She sighed.

"What's going on anyway? Who's that?" She asked looking over at Dante.

"That's my fucking cousin. He slept with Nova." My dad said.

"Hey! She started it!" Dante said and I shrugged.

"What can I say. I'm the dominant type." I said and my dad sighed.

"How about I just make everyone breakfast and we can all just sit and talk about it?" My mom said and my dad nodded. "Good. Hidan come help me." She said and walked out of the room with my dad following, but not without him giving Dante a death glare.

"That lady is your mom?" Dante asked and I nodded. "Wow, you look just like her and nothing like Hidan." he said.

"You knew I was a Jashinist." I said and he looked at me. "Why the fuck wouldn't you have told me that?" I asked him annoyed then my face went blank. "You fucking came in me. And you're a Jashinist. I swear to fuck if you got me knocked up!" I shouted as I threw a large book at him that was on my desk. He put his arms up to block his face from the book.

"Hey! You didn't insist on protection! And you just slammed yourself on me before I could even suggest it!" He shouted. I growled at him.

"Because I thought you were a normal person! I can't get pregnant from a non-Jashinist!" I shouted "You should know that!"

"Well yeah. I had a condom you know. You just didn't even give me the chance."

"Ugh! Whatever. Fucking prick." I said under my breath.

"Hidan really is your dad. You speak just like him. I should have noticed that before." He said with a slight chuckle.

"He's not my real dad." I said then quickly covered my mouth.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"What do you mean he's not your real dad? You're mom cheated on him or something?"