Chapter 6 - Escaping

Cover contains a secret:There is a transparent picture of a Ditto in the bottom left corner

There is a transparent picture of a Ditto in the bottom left corner

Cover contains a secret:There is a transparent picture of a Ditto in the bottom left corner

(Published: July 3rd, 2018)

Hello people of the internet,welcome to chapter 6 of adventures of a lifetime,this time I hid a secret in the front picture of this post if you can find it tell me in the comments and you will get to be in the next chapter,let's get right into the story

Where we left off...

The group got a brand new member,an eevee called Moon that will help them get out of the part of the forest where a dangerous group of pinsirs lurk.who knows what will happen next....

Everyone was following moon "this forest is pretty huge so this is going to take a long time"said Moon "how long?" Asked Chiko "about 6 hours" she replied "WHAT? 6 HOURS?I CANT WALK THAT LONG!" Said Chiko surprised "well you'll have to deal with it" replied moon,little did they know that they were being watched from the shadows...

A.K.A. a tree

Then Bella heard something in a tree because dogs have a great sense of hearing,Yadda yadda,bella stopped "My spider senses are ti-I mean,I hear something coming from that tree over there..." everyone stopped and got into a battle stance,it could be anything...

Oh nevermind,it's just a rowlet

The rowlet came out of his hiding place with his hands up "TELL US WHO YOU ARE OR THIS CHAINSAW IS GOING RIGHT UP YOUR (Insert Family-Friendly hole here)"said ozzy,everyone stared at Ozzy "what the hell?" Said riolu,he didn't know ozzy was insane, a shadow could be seen on the floor in front of the group,they looked up,and there they saw a rowlet standing on a tree top "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TURNING INTO ME?" The rowlet jumped into the air and was gonna hit the other rowlet head-first!

But completely missed,they were laying on the floor "owww..." he got up and slapped the other rowlet in the face,the first rowlet turned into a ditto! It was a ditto all along! "Dont mind me" said the rowlet,he continued to slap the ditto,he pulled out a pool noodle and beat the ditto with it "hey you! The leafy one,can you hold this guy for me?" Said the rowlet looking at chiko "Umm...sure?" Chiko waled over to the ditto and held him upside down with his vine whips "thanks" he continued to beat the crap out of the ditto with the noodle "anyways,my name is Region,it's nice to meet you" said Region while continuously hitting the ditto "hey I'm chiko and these are my friends,Bella,Ozzy,Wren,Riolu and Moon. May I ask why you are beating the crap out of this ditto?" Said chiko "he stole my apples!" Replied region "WHAT? HE STOLE YOUR APPLES? OH YOU GONNA GET IT!" Chiko said dropping the ditto to the floor,the two proceeded to smash the ditto's face into mush.LITERALLY,IT TURNED INTO MUSH,after that they threw it into the lake,the rest of the group just stared ".......... I am traumatized" said Moon "Well I'm glad that that guy's gone"said Region "I'm glad we avenged your apples" said Chiko "anyways,what brings you around here?" Asked Region "we're just trying to get out of this part of the forest because there's a dangerous group of pinsirs around here somewhere"said Chiko "HEY GUYS! PINSIRS ALERT AT 6 O CLOCK!" Shouted riolu "Well we should fight back!" Said Region with a determined look on his face "sorry guys but you grass types aren't the best at fighting bug types,you should probably give the moral support"said riolu "WELL,DISHONOR ON YOOOOU DISHONOR ON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY DISHONOR ON YOUR COOOOOOW" said Region refrencing a scene from mulan "okay fine!Get ready for a battle you'll never forget!" said riolu "Well you're still getting dishonored" replied Region "let's just go already!" Said Chiko the group chatged towards the pinsirs aaaaaand...

TO BE CONTINUED SCREEN...

Hope you liked the chapter,worked hard on it,check out Region's Profile
http://aminoapps.com/p/wzwp89
and remember to look for the secret,it's pretty hard to find.Anyways

See ya lates mates!✌️

P.S. If nobody (that isn't already in the story) finds the secret in the following 3 days I'll just add one of my OC's