Chapter 9 - We're Being Watched...

(Published: July 11th, 2019)

Between chapters 8 and 9 releasing, I started a contest to decide the next OC to be added into AOAL. There was a drawing contest, and a writing contest

The art contest had two contestants while the writing had none.

Both contestants were planned to be added to AOAL, but due to the series' cancellation, ChickenScratch, the second place winner, never made it in.

~ Hypercry's Drawing~

--------------------------------------------------

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Welcome to another chapter of adventures of a lifetime.today we'll add the first place winner of the drawing challenge which is... Hypercry

http://aminoapps.com/p/b1sg7s

a round of applause for our super cool drawing challenge winner!

👏(^-^) 👏(•-•) 👏('-') "wooo!"

Okay that's enough of that. We gotta see what happens next!

Chapter 9:We're being watched...

It's 2 days after chapter 8. The lifetime adventurers were eating near a grassy hill with a huge tree on top. Chiko found it weird that nobody showed up in the last few days "Hey guys. Isn't it kinda weird that nobody showed up and wanted to join our group?" Chiko asked everyone. "Kinda, I think we're just exploring the wrong places?" Replied Moon. Region was chillin inside a berry bush "I LOVE THIS PLACE!" He screamed popping his head out of the bush with 2 pecha berries in his wings. Bella jumped and used rock throw! The sharp rocks hit both of Region's pecha berries "Hey!" Said Region angrily crossing his arms, "Sorry...it's a reflex" said Bella. Wren chuckled a little bit.