Shrek Is In Denial

Shrek's POV:

       When I woke up, I took a minute to admire the absolutely jacked man next to me. The way his muscles flexed in his sleep, the way his abs tensed as he breathed, how his chiseled face looked so breathtaking. I sighed.
I pulled my socks and shoes on and crept out the door.

     I told John that was my apartment but I lied. It's actually my friend Donkey's. He lets me stay there sometimes because the swamp feels lonely without Fiona. When I told her I was bisexual, she took all my money and ran out on me. I haven't seen her since. Its been three years.
She was a real bitch.
Anyways, I took the bus back home to the swamp. John gave good head, but I don't think ill ever see him again. I don't really want to. But I will miss his veiny arms and calves...
I need to stop thinking like this. It was only a meaningless one night stand. I take off my shirt and take a dip in the mud pool I have in my yard.
For a split second I think about how John Cena would look naked in my mud pool.
It makes me horny.
Just because I think about him doesn't mean I want to see him again right?
I start to think of his gigantic dick.
Then I grab my own and start jerking off.
Im just about to finish when I hear a voice behind me.
"Shrek?"
I turn around.
"Fiona??"
And there she was, looking like a whore in a low cut tight dress, her tits spilling out. Good for her.
"Were you jerking off?" She says.
"Yeah, but thats not your business anymore."
I say, burping at her.
Her nose wrinkles at the smell.
"It is my business, actually, because I want to get back together." She says, flipping her ugly ginger hair. I fucking hate gingers.
I don't know why I married that bitch.
"Fiona, you stole all of my money, why would I want you back?" I say.
"Because I changed. Im not homophobic anymore." She says smiling.
"That doesn't change the fact you stole from me!" I yell.
"Jeez Shrek, it was only a couple thousand, no biggie." Fiona says rolling her eyes.
For a second I try to remember all the good times we had. I remember how big her tits were. How she always made good onion soup. How she always got along with my friends. Then I remember how she got along with some of my friends a little to well. Like when I caught her and the Ginger Bread Man kissing with her top off one time. She swears that it wasn't what it looked like, that her shirt ripped because of her breast implants and then she tripped onto him, but Im not so sure. I remember the fighting.
"GET OUT OF ME SWAMP!!!!"
I yell at the top of my lungs.
Fiona is horrified by the stench of my breath and runs out of the swamp.
With that out of the way, I finish jerking off to John Cena.
Maybe I should find a way to see him again.