chap 25

2 months later.
Authors pov:
Vikram was in the station busy with his work when he got a call on his phone
It said UNKNOWN NUMBER
picking up the call, he said.
"Hello, who is it?"
Caller: hell oooo vikram saahab.... How r u??? Remember me?"
V: jonny??
J: wah, i have to accept this u r a sher...🦁.
V: why did you call me jonny?
J: oh just, i was missing u a lot vikram saahab, its been a while, lets play a game shall we??
V: what nonsense are you talking?
J: nonsense?? You can't disrespect my game VK.
You know the consequences... And u won't say this after knowing it.." saying he laughed evilly.
V: straight to the point jonny!!
J: this, i love this about you, always to the point... See i am very considerate towards you, so i will give you more tension now ok??
Ok game starts now!!
1) where is nanna vikram???
Go go find him.....
V: jonny, dont you dare come near my family.
J: to late VK i already did.... Your time is ticking go find him..And you can't take anyone's help in this, u cant even track or record my call... Hahaha, nice na... So if u need help from you department, you need to show proofs, which you don't have, so run VK run, ALONE..." saying he cut the call.
Vikram ran to his car,
Calling his dad, he wasn't answering, he tried again and again, speeding it to his father's office.. He reached there in 20 minutes.. Crossing all the traffic and rules....
He reached to his dad's cabin, vinod was in a meeting. Sighing in relief,
Not caring about anything, he just barged inside.
Vik: nanna, plz dont ask me anything now, just go home...plz.. saying he pulled vinod to his car and asking the driver to take him home.
He called daksh, his patients level was falling by the each passing second of daksh not picking his call.
Final daksh picked it after 2 unanswered calls.
D: bava, what happened??
V: listen to me carefully, go see where amma is she is not picking up the land line, nor her phone. That means she is not at home.
Get her safely and be with nanna and amma, at home.
Be safe and alert.
D: ok, but whats wrong vikram?" He asked getting tensed.
V: jonny, he is back. And now playing some games to take revenge on me from sending him to jail..." He was saying when he got the call from jonny again.
He immediately picked it, shouting"what the hell jonny, stop this nonsense of your right now, dont forget, what i will do if i get my hands on you.." he said gritting his teeth.
J: oh cool VK. U saved your nanna, called daksh and saved your amma also putting water on my plans, cha , i had to be more prepared knowing your fast instincts and reflexes..., Ok lets leave it..
V: run , i will come for you.. This time you are not coming back!!
J: oh oh easy easy VK , it not over yet..
V: i saved my family jonny. Now u cant do anything.
J: oh really?? Tsk..tsk.. did you forget some one?? How can you VK? OK challo let me remind this, little whore of your wife." He laughed loudly....
Vikram's eyes widened realising, v: where is krishna??
J: oh not so easy vicky boy!!!
How about we continue out game??
U come running to me... In a helpless state... begging me to leave your wife and i fuck her hard so hard. in front of your eyes.. While you can't do anything....
What say???
She is damn sexy man!!
Lucky lucky me, i get to taste her... ACP Vikram Kumar's newly wedded wife...
She is right under me...ready to scream.......when i....u know!!
I have to say she is truly a police's wife...so fierce such a wild cat...she resists soo much dude... It was so hard for me to get her here...
V: DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY WIFE JONNY,
I WILL KILL YOU WITHOUT ANY MERCY JUST LIKE HOW I KILLED YOUR BROTHER IN ENCOUNTER..
REMEMBER ?
ITS YOUR END.
J: How can i forget that vikram, u killed my brother, and i will do the same with your family.
First let's enjoy your wife haa.
Get here fast vikram, u delay, and every 2 minutes, a piece of cloth will come down from her body...tick tick tick tick.." saying he cut the call..
Vikram drove as fast as he could, only one thing was running in his mind... Krishna...