Rori's Iconic Moments

Here are Rori's most iconic moments. From the memes to jaw dropping moments.

1.
Rori was doing a Live where she said that stays can tell her to do what ever they wanted her to do. "Read a Wattpad story." She just looked at the camera. Side eyeing the camera because she was sitting at an angle. She knew what the app was, that's why she was looking at the stays like that.

She sighed, "As long as I don't get into trouble with Chan. If he's watching this. I'm dead." He was watching it as a part of his own unknown live he was holding. She took her phone and went to the app store.

"So what am I reading?" she looked at the flowing comments. Her eyes widened ever so slightly but one got her attention. She was laughing. "Read one about you and Chan. People write stuff like that?" She laughed even more. She searched it up. "Must I read out loud? I'm gonna read out loud. So this story is called. 'It takes two. A Seung-Gong x Bang Chan fanfic." she laughed harder. Her laugh squeaking ever so often.

"To the fan who wrote this. It better be holy or else." She took her thumb and showed that her head will be cut off. "Okay, let's start."

On the other line, Chan was yelling on how she was really going with this. "No. She can't read those." He pushed back his chair, laughing. But it was too late.

"It was late at night. Chan had just came back from the studio and Seung-Gong was waiting for him in the dorms." Rori started off before looking at the camera. She already does that sometimes and falls asleep on the couch.

" 'What are you doing awake?' Chan asked getting closer to her. She didn't reply." Rori had whispered a what before continuing. " 'I wanted to see you. I would've come back later if I didn't want to see you.' Chan growled and held her neck and kiss- OH my goodness!" She yelled. She read quietly but you could still hear the explicit thing that were happening.

"Stays. Oh my goodness. What is this?" Rori had stopped reading and showed them that she had deleted app. "Never again. Like what was that?" She asked confused. Pulling one of the most iconic faces she's made. (It's the meme of that one girl in the purple shirt looking confused.)

2.
During the performance of The Law of Total Grr, Seung-Gong looked at her face camera and licked her teeth before winking and continuing like she didn't do anything.

3.
During the skz code with the haunted school. When the lights in the room went out, she screamed so loud before making her way to find the nearest per3and sitting on their lap. That ended up being Chan.

"Since Rori screamed the loudest she is going to go through the school alone." The staff said. "No, no. I'm sorry." She still went alone. She went last, and the others were watching her. "I can do this. I got this." She aid as she walked up the stairs to go to the storage room. 

She was too busy looking around the place to notice the security guard. When she saw him, she screamed, leaning back and running down the hallway to the storage room. There's another meme.

4. 
Felix and Chan were talking about their favourite fruits. Rori and I.N were just eating in peace until Chan said that he likes peaches, but I.N heard differently. He looked and the camera for a good second before looking at me, "Noona, did he really say that?" I.N asked her. "What? He likes peaches?"He looked even more shocked. Then she started to connect the dots. He thought he was swearing. It was silent before laughing broke it. "Oh no! It was never meant to be!" Rori laughed even louder before falling off her chair and yelping. Meme no. 3

5. 
"Let me say this. I did not say Chan is a grandpa. It was Seungmin." Rori explained at one of their interviews. "Your name also has Seung in it." Han pointed out. "No hey, my real Korean name is Moon." She rolled her eyes and threatened to bite him. 

6. 
Rori is very fit. So when they were talking about muscles with the fans, she was there. "Hey. I got muscles." She said flexing her covered arms. "What lies." Seungmin said. She stood up ant took off her hoodie, showing her toned abs since she was wearing a crop top. The stays screamed as this is the most she's ever shown in a while.

Rori walked to Seungmin and flexed her arms, sticking her tongue out. "See. I can beat Changbin at this rate." She walked back to her space between Chan and Felix. She put her hoodie back on. "You're welcome stays." She winked at them.

7.
Rori was doing another vlive and she was answering some questions. "Rori, do you have a bias?" She read. "Well duh. I have a thing for leaders sometimes." She got shy and started laughing. But her laughing stopped and her face went blank from a comment. "So you like Keeho from P1harmony? Girl not like that! He is like my best friend. He calls me bestie." An Iconic line right there.

"So does that mean you like Chan?" She read another. Rori was shocked but before she could answer, "Well I-" Chan had walked in. "Bubs, are you co- oh. Are you live?" She panicked. He just walked in out of nowhere. And the it went silent. This formed the meme of them just looking at each other whist Chan was pointing at the camera.