Rori's Birthday VLive

[italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi ]

So, my birthday is in 2 days but we are going to be traveling for KCON, so I can't exactly do a live whist being busy. Now here I am, about to start an unrelated intro for my own early birthday live by beat boxing.

The others knew I was doing a vlive today as we are flying to Thailand tomorrow. But anyway, "What's up ya'll? I'm officially gonna be a year older in 2 days." I got into the frame and sat down, staring at the camera before doing what I do best, laughing.

"Hello Stays. Happy Rori Day. I know it isn't my birthday yet but the schedule plays with how I'll be able to go live so I'm here now." I smiled and gave them a pose. I decided to read some of the comments that started coming in. " 'Rori, what did the boys get you for your birthday?' Nothing. It's still early." I smirked, looking at them through the camera.

"I did get some delicious Lemon Cheesecake though. I love lemon Cheesecake." I sighed out. It was a while of talking before someone walked into the room, it was Momo and Dahyun.

I screamed and stood up to hug them. "My besties are here!" I flashed them to the camera, which they waved to. "But We're not staying." The frown that found its way to my face. "We wanted to see you before KCON and everything so that's why." They explained.

They were with me for a little while before they left to do their own schedules. " 'Rori, what's happening with you and Channie?' Um, I mean, I was treating my leader out. Nothing special." I have to lie to them for obvious reasons but that's mainly to protect myself and Chan.

" 'Your brother is training to be an idol, how do feel?" Cheng-ha was planning of becoming an idol in a not well known company so his group can do what BTS did a to theirs. He was always interested and since his older sister is apart of a group and doing well, it was only possible he was gonna follow me. He's that type of person. "I proud of him. He's going to start being a very annoying boy to me though. 'Noona, I need to borrow your beanie again.' And that's recent thing that happened. I love him though, sadly."

When ever I do vLives, I always make myself a meme. So the ultimate goal is to not become a meme today. " 'Rori, what idols are you friends with?' I am friends with (G)I-DLE, Beomgyu from TXT, and a bunch of other idols. I mentioned them because they are especially people who I see a bit often." I smiled and them the lights went out in the room.

"What in the name of.." I switched on my flashlight, and took the camera with me to switch on the light again. "Stay, you seeing this, and just as I was going to talk about the horror game I found." When light was back in the room, I noticed a paper on the floor. "You seeing this Stay, let me read this paper."

" 'From the people who love you, happy early birthday. From GOT7.' Aww, why did the light go off though? Thank you guys." Those boys are kinda weird sometimes, but it's my type of weird.

It was a while before I decided to end the live with a nice message to the Stays. "Stay, you guys are really special to me, to us. We feel more special just knowing that you are with us. From the beginning, to where we are now. We make sure that you guys get the best of us and you get to see us as normal people at the end of the day, regardless of us being idols." I went closer to the camera.

Stays know that I'm not one for this sappy, emotional stuff, I can't do it for long. "I love you guys." I whispered and sat back, "And if any of you guys repeat it, I will hunt you guys and finish you off!" I yelled before smiling. I know I just failed in what I didn't want to do, become a meme for the enth time in my life.

"Sleep well Stays, or have a good day. Rori is always here for you." I tried to make it cute but I failed when I cringed. I brought my face closer to the camera, "Go study, you kids and stream Yellow Wood."

That's how I ended the live.

---✵---✵---✵---

I walked into the dorms and was greeted by two of the maknaes who were laughing at something, "Han, what's so funny?" I went and sat next to him. He hid his phone and gave to Felix, who was also laughing at whatever it was. "Nothing. How was you live?" He was still laughing, and I was now wrestling with them for the phone.

"Felix, what are you guys laughing at?" I was now yelling as I was tryi g to see where the phone was. Then I heard my voice from my live when I was scolding the stays. They were laughing at that. I just stood there, looking at them, with no expressions. "That's not funny." That only caused them to laugh more. "It is! Because you tell us the same thing." Han explains to me whilst Felix continues to laugh.

I sigh out and continue to try to get the phone from Felix, which I was able to do since he was off guard. I looked at the video that was clipped and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. I'm finny when I want to be. Han started complaining about his stomach being sore from laughing and Felix agreed,

"That's what happens when you laugh at me." I sat down next to them and we all just started laughing. By then, I didn't know what we were laughing at.

The rest of the members walked into the room, seeing us laughing at thin air and each time we did, we laughed louder. "They have lost their minds." Minho watched as we were trying to calm down from laughing. Seungmin started laughing from us laughing and  walked up to me, who was rolling on the floor, "Why are you like this? What's so funny?" He laughed out and by now, everyone wa  laughing.

"I don't know anymore." We looked like a bunch of dysfunctional kids, high on sugar.

At times like this, I was most happy. "We still have to pack, but my tummy is to sore to stand up." I laughed harder than I already had. We were flying to to Thailand early tomorrow and we were playing around.

It's nice though, I can't wait to Thailand again.

---✵---✵---✵---