𝖦𝖮生- GO LIVE

Stray Kids' first full album, GO生, debuted on June 17th, 2020. The album title includes the Chinese Hanja character "生" which means "to live/life" so the album is named as a call-to-action to "GO LIVE."

Additionally, the lead single "神메뉴 (God's Menu)" combines the Chinese Hanja character "神" meaning "God" with the Korean transliteration of the word "Menu" (메뉴).

The concept for the album came from the title track and Stray Kids released a track list that featured special "ingredients" for each track.

---✵---✵---✵---

Hair For this Era:

---✵---✵---✵---

Trailer:

All the members were split into different places. Felix was by himself in a garage. Bang Chan, Hyunjin and I.N were in a construction site. Han and Changbin were in a kitchen. Seungmin and Rori were in a restaurant setting like room. And Lee Know was outside, sitting on the bonnet of a car.

Everyone and everything around them was frozen, like time had stopped. I.N had split up from Bang Chan and Hyunjin, looking around and he looked up to the sky, seeing the same thing. The collision of the red and grey room.

Everything started moving again, sending the members into confusion from the sudden change. Seungmin and Rori were kind of unbothered by it and Rori continued to eat the cake in front of them. 

The band that was once frozen started moving, making Rori tilt her head ever so slightly. The girl ended up smirking, knowing that everything was taking place properly.

It all ended with the fastest car beating the rest, passing Hyunjin in the process.

(What Rori was wearing in the scene.)

---✵---✵---✵---

A/n: Heyy everyone!

Listen, this is gonna be a kind of request type of thing. If you would like, you can comment or message me on what should happen to Seung-Gong and Chan next. 

That will be the next chapter after this before I start the album for real.

Hope you enjoyed that way I explained what's to happen. Don't be a silent Reader :(

- Atlegang, the inconsistent writer.

---✵---✵---✵---