🧑‍🏫🧙

In Person

Camila: Luz, hora de ir a la escuela!

Gus: Hey mama Camila...?

Camila: Yes, Gus what is it.

Gus: Me, Willow, Hunter, Amity, and Vee were all thinking we should go to human school with Luz. You know to get out of your hair.

Camila: Oh well you guys aren't bothering me but i did buy some backpacks and supplies just in case you guys did wanna go.

Note: Luz is 18 so shes in senior year of school. She still gets bullied and is the outcast but she has made some secret friends like (My oc's) Basil and Cherri.  Basil has light brown with dark green hair and wears a lot of grudge style clothing. Cherri has light blonde with a baby blue color in her hair  while she wears more of like a preppy cheerleader outfit. They are both around 5'9 ft tall.

              They all get to the school. (Luz doesn't know)

Amity: So this is where she goes Monday-Friday.

Gus: It's so big! 3 stories tall!!

Willow: It's like Belos's tower back in the boiling isles.

Hunter: Does anyone else have a weird feeling about this?

Amity: A little but it's probably just some bad memories coming back.

       With Luz

Cherri: Oh my god I thought you died! I hate your bus driver he always makes us late.

Basil: Half the time I think about leaving you out here.

Luz: Geez so nice! Well let's go, we definitely don't wanna be later than what we already are.

Basil: I don't feel like getting a fourth detention and it's only Wednesday.

Cherri: *starts walking with them* How do you already have 3 detentions i swear!?

Luz: You get yourself in trouble for the dumbest reasons. like last week you got in trouble by just asking a very good question. 

Basil: Exactly, I really don't understand teachers. Plus it's only Ms.Twisler.

Cherri: I heard she just went through a divorce with another one of our teachers.

Basil: Damn I never knew someone would date her.

Luz: Maybe that's why you're her least favorite.

Cherri: Shhh, here we go.

   With the others

Hunter: So our first class is right here.

Amity: Um...

Ms.Fleming: Why hello there you guys must be new! Sit wherever you would like.  Like I was saying Meditating is really good for your mind and the Buddhists do this to connect with the peace of the universe.

      Third hour hits

 Speakers: Miss Noceda, Blossom, and Grean please come down to the office. *Muffled* Wait why am I calling them down here, what did they do this time!?

Amity: Perfect we can meet her there! 

Hunter: Yeah but how are we gonna get out of class 

Willow: Just walk out i guess.

Ms.Twisler: Excuse me where do you think you're going? Those weren't your names! Detention after school at 3:30. 

Willow: Fine whatever we're still going *Flips off while walking out* 

Hunter: Babe, did you just flip off the teacher!?

Willow: Yes, and it felt great.

       With Luz

Basil: God dammit, I didn't do anything!

Cherri: My father is gonna kill me if I get in trouble!

Luz: Your father!?!? MY MOTHER IS GONNA MURDER ME!!!

Basil: Calm down, it's probably nothing... right?