Chapter Three

Donghyuck was passive just like Mark wanted. He wasn't sure if the senior's plan was right, but he was lazy to think of something else. It was obvious that Mark would try to get everything his way, and Donghyuck wasn't even mad. The older changed in the past few weeks. He became more tolerable, and that's why...

Donghyuck didn't think it was that bad to draw Mark into his and Jeno's relationship. Coming to think of it, he was actually curious about how would it feel to date two guys. Of course, these thoughts made him shy because that was hardly possible. But it was surely interesting.

So, keeping an interest in this idea, Donghyuck observed Jeno and listened to him grumbling about how he kept running into Mark. Whenever that happened, as Jeno said, he walked away before the senior could even say anything. That lasted for three days or so. Then Mark suddenly called Donghyuck, informing him of paying a visit in twenty minutes. He had only one request. Not to tell Jeno and keep him inside.

Being passive as he was told, Donghyuck didn't say anything about the message and helped Mark set the trap. Jeno laid in Donghyuck's bed and drank diet coke, unaware of what was about to happen.

Upon hearing a knock, Donghyuck stood up and went to answer the door, ignoring Jeno's question when the latter asked if it was Jaemin. The brunette didn't know who Jeno would wish to see more—Mark or Jaemin because both seemed pretty bad choices to him.

Mark barged inside just as the door was opened. Like this, it looked like they didn't plan it behind Jeno's back. So, Jeno, sitting up straight and almost spilling the drink on his clothes, thought this was unexpected to both of them.

"Hey!" he yelled. "Donghyuck, kick him out!"

Donghyuck passively tried to grab Mark's arm, but the senior only went further into the room.

"Let's talk."

"No way!"

Jeno attempted to run away to the bathroom, but Mark caught him in action, and then they started fighting. Donghyuck could've foreseen that, and maybe he did. That's why he closed the door and stood by the wall, watching the two aggressively fighting.

There were lots of heavy breathing sounds and touching included, but that was not even close to something romantic. The two appeared so forceful as if they were ready to actually hurt each other. One moment Jeno pushed Mark on the desk, and Donghyuck thought something fun would happen. But then his boyfriend put the senior's head into a headlock and ruined the moment.

Mark seemed to struggle to get out of Jeno's grip, and for a brief second, Donghyuck wanted to step in. But Mark was doing just fine. He got rid of Jeno's arm around his neck by biting it. That shocked Jeno and he had to let go of his senior.

"What the fuck?" he panicked.

Mark wanted to get off that goddamn table, and Jeno helped him. Grabbing him by the collar, he dragged the senior to the corner of the room. There, he backed him to a wall, blocking Donghyuck's view a little and trapping Mark in between his arms.

"You're crazy," Jeno grunted. "You think that's cute and funny?"

"Don't you?" Mark asked, feeling no disturbance. "I thought violence is your love language."

"Cut this crap. Whatever you're doing makes me hate you even more."

"You don't mean it."

"I do."

"You're being selfish."

"I'm like this for a reason."

"You're full of anger."