004

( 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 .  .  . 🥢)

 🥢)

June 07, 2020

June 07, 2020.

real life !

This was the most frustrating situation, the girl had been going from one supermarket to another for more than an hour, and in none of them could find some toilet paper, some kind of meme had been made taking rolls in heaps, and thanks to that, it was really running out, it was already June and Cassie had to go shopping again for the month, but this was the fourth supermarket she went, and she hadn't find some yet. Her shopping cart was completely full, she had already taken everything that was missing, but she couldn't find the toilet paper, so she finally decided to buy it online when she arrived home.

She was walking to the cashier when she suddenly stopped when someone touched softly her shoulder making her turn quickly, since she didn't expect it, she got quite scared because she really wasn't on the mood to take pictures with a fan due to the fact that she had the most tired face ever seen.

When she turned to see who was the person that had touched her shoulder was, all the desperation she brought vanicked in a second, as she remained totally static.

"Hello, I saw you walking through the hallway and I wanted to come and say hi, hi."

For God's sake, it was THE fucking Harry Styles, her mind couldn't process it properly.

"Carajo Harry, no pudiste escoger un mejor día para conocernos." She cursed in Spanish, she hadn't seen herself in the mirror, but she left her house in her pajamas, and now she was tired after having walked so much, so she knew it was definitely the worst outfit and looking to meet Harry Styles.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think I was going to disturb you." The older guy added worried, he hadn't understood too well what the girl said, but he could see the face of annoyance she had, he took a step further back, since he obviously already maintained a distance of approximately 1 meter due to the security measures.

"Oh no, no, no, not at all, sorry, I'm really sorry, I'm your big fan, you just scared me, I'm so so sorry." The girl said regretfully, she met for the first time one of her favorite people in the world, and she ruined it so easily.

"Don't worry, I thought it bothered you, anyway, I'm Harry, I'm actually quite your fan, I was too bored since the pandemic started, so I started watching The Walking Dead and you really act very well." He said with the kindest smile Cassie had ever seen in her entire life, if she loved him really much, now she loved him much more.

"Oh! Thank you very much, I am a big fan of your music, I have been a fan of One Direction since 2013, and I absolutely loved your two solo albums, I listen to them all day." She added with an embarrassed smile, although thanks to the mask, you couldn't see her smile.

"Thank you! I'm very glad you like it!" he added with a kind smile.

Well, it was very nice to meet you, but I don't think we should be here that long." The brunette guy said worried, fearing that someone who worked at the Walmart would ask them to get out of the store because they could believe they came together.

"You're right, delighted to meet you, Harry."

She was about to leave, when Harry called her. "Is it okay if we take a picture together, even if it's from a distance? I know someone who would kill me if I didn't." The boy said, surprising the light brunette, of all the scenarios in which she had imagined meeting Harry, she would never thought that it would be one in which he asked for a photo, not her to him.

"Of course I want to," the girl said even more excitedly, fixing her hair a little, and smiling at the selfie Harry took, again, you couldn't see her smile, but her eyes squinted, making it clear. "Ready, very nice to meet you, I hope we can see each other again sometime without this." He said pointing to his face mask. "Let's hope it's soon, a pleasure Harry, oh right, could you send me the photo on Instagram?" She asked with a nervous smile.

"Of course, I'll send it to you when I get home. And by the way, I do love you!" He said, confusing Cassie for a second, when she realized he was referring to the comment in which she told her sister that they loved each other, but when she wanted to say it back, Harry was no longer in sight. She smiled, going straight to the self-collection box.

messages !

cool sluts 😎pedro — dad 🤍charlotte — chars

cool sluts 😎
pedro — dad 🤍
charlotte — chars

chars
CASSIOPEIA
pedro
she's crying HAHAHAHA

cassie
OMG R U OKAY? W HAPPENED?

chars
i'm not ur sister anymore
u met FUCKING HARRY STYLES
AND U DIDN'T TELL US?!!??

cassie
how tf do u know that?

chars
SO U DID

cassie
YEA I DID, HES SUCH A NICE GUY
but how do u know it 😭

chars
harryflorals...
someone took a photo of u two together
on walmart, i'm so jealous rn
pedro
is he as handsome as he looks?

cassie
MORE THAN THAT OMG, AND HE
IS SO KIND IDK I LOVE HIM SM

cassieMORE THAN THAT OMG, AND HEIS SO KIND IDK I LOVE HIM SM

chars
im gonna kms rn, bye

written by rougelty !
. .⃗ .
Another chapter without bella, i PROMISE she'll appear on the 006 chapter, pls don't stop reading, BYE 🫶🏻