NFKWKFNWMFNSNDMWND SKXKWND

DUDE I KNOW THIS ISNT A CHAPTER BUT I WANT TO TELL YOU SMT CAUSE IM LITERALLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH RN

Sooo, I wanted to share this with u bc i just wanted for u to know me n for me to know u, so here's the thing.

As you may know, i'm from Mexico, and I rlly rlly love Harry Styles, November 25th was one of the happiest days on my life bc i went to a LOT show, i got my tickets since 2020, but the show got postponed bc of the pandemic, on July of this year i'm going to my dream trip on Italy, and i already knew Harry had some dates there, but i was just waiting in case he announced dates to Rome, a few days ago i risked it all, and bought my tickets for the LOT on Reggio Emilia, and i was so so fucking happy bc i just felt like he was not announcing more dates for the tour, and i was going to literally de last one, which was so special for me not just bc is the last show, but because he was probably singing fine line, which is a song that i can't explain how i feel every single time i hear it.

Yestarday the official page of HSHQ on IG announced this post.

So ofc i thought he was announcing a few more dates, which made me a little disappointed, not bc i was not going to the last show, but bc i thought he was announcing more dates to the US, don't get me wrong, i don't hate the US or smt like that, b...

So ofc i thought he was announcing a few more dates, which made me a little disappointed, not bc i was not going to the last show, but bc i thought he was announcing more dates to the US, don't get me wrong, i don't hate the US or smt like that, but i just feel like is enough for him to announce more dates there, cause it would be the fourth time he went to that country. BUT almost an hour ago they posted this fucking instastory that made me officially the happiest person on this fucking world.

that officially means im going to the very last show on the entire tour, where i cried, screamed, smile, and literally lost my voice for over a week on the Mexico N2 show

I literally can't explain how happy i am in this moment, and i really hope he gets to sing fine line just bc is the end of a long and beautiful era.

If you stayed till here, i would love for you to comment maybe some of your music taste, i KNOW this isn't an episode bit i rlly wanted to share this with you, thanks for reading, also
THANK U SO MUCH BC THIS FIC HAS ALREADY 1K READS, IM SO SO FUCKING THANKFUL WITH ALL OF YOU, sending all my love to you, BYE!!!!