whoops

hi babes.

Soo ik i've been missing for a looong time, so im here to keep you updated and asking you if you want me to continue this thing bc i haven't updated in a loooong time so idk if ppl will still read this or it'll flop, bc then i should probably delete this.

Anyways, just to tell you that i did ended up going to both Taylor and Harry's concert, PLUS a second taylor's show, this was literally the best year of my life.

I saw Taylor at the Metlife N1, where she sang Getaway Car and my favorite Midnights song, Maroon. I was literally so lucky bc i bought the tickets an hour before taylor went on stage.

Then i went to the Harry's final show, where he sang Fine line (😭), Little freak, Falling with the intro of two ghosts, stockholm syndrome and daylight, best song ever, grapejuice and a piano song which made me SOB, you don't have any idea how depressed i was the whole week after that concert, then, a week before i returned to mexico i went to another Eras Tour concert, where she sang IFTYE, and my second favorite midnights song, Sweet nothing.

Honestly i've been just loving life since all this concerts, and im just waiting for Louis, Niall and Olivia to announce their dates for Mexico bc i dont think my parents will like for me to ever go out of the country for a concert, specially bc i graduate next year and im going to Costa Rica, Cancun, and mayybeeee Hawaii.

So that's basically all, and PLS PLS PLS IM BEGGING YOU to comment if you do want me to keep writing this story or just delete it, okay bye. 🤞🏽