006

( 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 .  .  . 🥢)

 🥢)

June 26, 2021

June 26, 2021.

After a 3 hours flight, Canada welcomed them to the most boring welcome ever seen. The airport was completely empty, there was barely people near them, they had arrived directly at the High River airport, where the recordings of the series would begin.

After picking up their suitcases and going through migration, they left the airport, going directly to the van with a man named Louis, who held a sign with their names, the man was a really nice guy, although the trip did not last more than half an hour, Pedro and the driver spent all the road talking as if they were lifelong friends, while Char and Cass shared headphones and listened to a playlist with mostly Taylor Swift and Harry Styles' music.

Charlotte and Cassiopeia got along quite well to be honest, before their mother's death they used to get along very badly and fought every day, it could be because their mother bought something for one of them and didn't get anything for the other one, or that one of them had grabbed something that was her sister's, any excuse they used it to fight, but when they grew up and their mother left, they began to get along quite better. Maybe they weren't the best friends, but they supported each other in everything, and their tastes were almost the same, both celebrity crushes and musical tastes, so they understood each other quite well, something that Pedro absolutely loved, because he loved them both in the same way, he had met the eldest, Cassie, much earlier, but that did not stop him from loving Charlotte as much as her older sister.

When they had arrived at the new apartment, they settled in quickly, it was a quite spacious one, it had both a kitchen and a living room, three rooms with their own bathrooms, neither of the two girls bothered having to share a room in case the apartment was smaller, but they appreciated having their own space, because they were not used to small spaces at all.

"I have to go shopping at the supermarket tomorrow, I need you to write down what you want me to buy, here's still the same rule where only one person can get into the supermarket." Pedro commented, leaving his suitcases on the floor, he had to go to the studio that same day, and even if he wanted to, he couldn't take his daughters to the set till' next week, he didn't understand very well why, but they were Craig's rules.