bite me (requested)

A shaky breath left your lips as you looked away from the tv once more to glance over at your girlfriend.

She was sitting beside you, her teeth sank into her lip as she watches the show you turned on with big eyes.

You didn't think she'd be as into it as she is right now considering the fact that it's pretty scary but she seems to be completely infatuated with it.

You're hooked on it as well.

You binge-watched the few seasons that are out within just a couple of days and with every chance you get, you're more than happy to watch it again.

But you can't seem to focus on it this time around.

Not when your girlfriend is sitting beside you with her teeth sinking into her lip nonstop, driving you absolutely crazy.

So crazy that you couldn't seem to take anymore.

So you reached for the remote and turned off the show, making her release her lip from her teeth as she looked at you.

"Baby, what'd you do that for?" She asked. "I was watching that."

"I know." You said with a shaky breath and she frowned.

"Are you okay?"

"No." You said and she reached over to place her hand on your shoulder. "How can I be after what you were doing?"

"What was I doing?"

"Biting your lip. Continuously." You said. "You just wouldn't stop and it was driving me insane."

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice that I was doing that." She said. "If you turn the show back on, I won't do it again."

"I have a better idea. How about you bite me instead?"

Her eyes went big as she spoke in surprise,

"What?"

"You heard me. Bite me."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Yeri, come on. Please bite me. I want you to so badly."

You were almost pleading with her to do so and she wasn't going to refuse that.

So she leaned in and put her lips on your neck before she began to sink her teeth into your skin.

"Oh, yes, Yeri. That feels so good." You moaned. "Just like that, baby."

She smirked against your skin as she continued to bite your neck.

"Yeah? You like that?"

You nodded as she continued to bite your skin.

"Yes, Yeri. It feels so nice." You said as you tilted your head so she'd have more skin to bite. "Oh, god."

"If you keep saying my name like that, I won't stop doing this." She promised. "Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Yes, Yeri," You moaned, making her smirk in response.

"Good girl." She smiled as she continued to bite your soft skin, promising you that she wasn't going to stop doing what she was doing.