SOME COMPULSIONS

Eight Months

Porsche pov

After that incident I am afraid to go anywhere. I only remember getting up from bed that day. Then I woke up in the hospital bed. I panicked very much at that time.
"Ah....Kinn....." I cried loudly.
"Porsche, what happened again you got leg cramps. Here I'm coming." Poor Kinn rushed quickly to the room.
Then he suddenly massaged my legs.
"How do you feel now. Can you walk." He asked me.
I slowly stand up "now I feel less pain. I'm okay now." I said to him.
"Hey my little love don't bother my baby too much. My Porsche is a sweet guy." Kinn cared my pregnant tummy.
"Kinn...."

After sometime

"Porsche wakes up let's go take a shower. Can you go to the bathroom slowly? I'll get a new towel and come back." Kinn said to me.

After my seventh month, it is Kinn who always gives me a bath. I slowly entered in to the bathroom. Kinn already set up the bathtub to take the shower.
I removed my clothes, I feel something weird on my body. I looked up on the mirror.
"Kinn......................................"

Kinn pov

I heard Porsche screamed from bathroom.
"Porsche what happened." I asked him and entered in to the bathroom. Porsche was completely naked. Suddenly he hugged me.
"Kinn.... look something coming out from my chest." He said it while crying.
"It's your milk Porsche. Don't be panic. It will happen before delivery. It's normal for pregnant people." I said to him.
"How did you know about it. I don't have any idea about it." He asked me and wiped his tears.
"It was explained in the maternity class. You were sleeping in the whole class. Then how did you know about it." I said to him.
"Kinn after the pregnancy I'm really tired. You know it clearly. I don't want to take bath with you. I will shower later you took shower first." Then he grabbed his pants and put on it.
"Porsche I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to mock you. I accidentally said that, I'm sorry Babe " I said to him.
"No, Kinn, you mocked me purposely. You know that how much I struggled physically and mentally. But you didn't understand it. That's why you said like this." He said it was very angrily.
"No, Babe. Don't say like that. I know how hard it for you. Please Porsche.... I beg to you. I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... I'm really really sorry.
Babe, look your breast milk flowing continuously. We need to manage it." I said to him.
"Ah....! Kinn help me." He suddenly took my hand and said to me.
"I think I can help you." I slowly put him on the bathroom counter.
" First you need to relax Babe." I slowly said to him while stroking hair.
Then I put my both hands on his chest. And slowly slowly massaged it with my palms.
"Kinn, What are you doing?" He asked to me.
"Wait Babe." And smiled to him. Then I put my hands on his hips. I kissed on his right nipple. I pinched his nipples and massaged it.
"Mmmm....mmmm.... Kinn it's hurting." He moaned to me.
But I don't want to listen it. Then I slowly sucked his milk. From both of his nipples.
"I'm sorry love, dad drink your milk first" I murmured to myself.
While drinking his milk I pulled out his pants and play with my fingers on his back.
I can hear that Porsche is moaning while I'm sucking his milk. But the taste from Porsche I can't stop myself from it. Then I kissed on his belly and slowly patted on it pregnant belly. Then I kissed on his legs.
"I'm sorry Porsche for hurting you." I said to him.
"Kinn...." Porsche called me suddenly.
"What Babe?" I asked him.
"I think it's coming again." He said to me.
"No Babe." I said to him.
"No look carefully it's coming again." He said to me.
"Ah..... Yes now I can see it. I will help you." Then I again sucked his nipples. Then I don't know where my hands played on his body.
Then we both took shower and had our dinner. Then I took Porsche to the bed.

Porsche pov

Today I panicked very much when the milk coming out from my breast. Then Kinn relaxed me and explain to me it's normal for pregnant people. But I quarreled to him. Poor Kinn he is with me every time for my needs. But at the end every time I quarreled to him for small incidents. When he sucked out the breast milk it was really painful. But he understands it and help me to relax. I looked on him poor my little porcupine always stick with me and tired now. He is sleeping soundly. But I don't want to sleep now

Kinn pov

When I woke up in the middle of the night. I searched for Porsche but his side was empty. Then I checked in the bathroom. He is not in the bathroom. If Porsche needs any help he always called me except for one thing. I walked slowly to the kitchen. I found Porsche in the kitchen because kitchen is the only place I can find Porsche in this time.
"It's almost eight months. But your carving for boiled onion in sugar syrup. When will it's going to stop it. It's really very weird. I never heard about this type of weird carving. Any nobody in the family know about this type of carving. Babe, stop eating it you will get sick." I said to him very politely.
"But I'm hungry now. I don't want to eat anything." He took another bite. I didn't say anything. I accompanied him in the whole night.
.
.
.
.