3

I came back to the girls and they looked at me expectantly. I just shrugged and sighed the girls doing the same, I almost let it slip that I had a crush on my boy best friend, that would've been awkward.

„Oh, well, who wants to go to the mall?" Cleo asked and I gave Frankie a glance encouraging her to do something.

„Hey, wait! You can't go!" Frankie yelled.

„Frankie, face it, this thing is over like last weeks shoes sale.." Clawdeen said and I shook my head.

„But we're a team.." Frankie tried again.

„No, we're just a bunch of girls in oversized uniforms!" Cleo complained and I snorted.

„Come on! The school needs us!" Frankie said and Draculaura joined the Conversation.

„But the next game is in less then a week and we never even played.." Draculaura said unsure, i just looked at Laguna.

„Then we just need to learn fast! For Monster High?" Frankie asked and I joined their pile of hands.

„For monster high!"

So the next days and hours were spend training and training and training. I tried as best as I could but it wasn't the same without Clawd here, I didn't know how to train them. Luckily Laguna tried to teach them as best as she could and I was really relived with that. I mostly stood by them and watched, giving them tips how to improve or actually manage to stand on roller skates more than four seconds. It was getting kinda frustrating watching them either be clumsy, lazy or too weak. Clawdeen, Abbey and Laguna were the only really good players right now.
Sometimes I raced with them through the halls, them trying to catch up with me and/or get me to fall to the floor before them, it was fun. I saw in the corner of my eye how Frankie and Draculaura we're having trouble staying on their feet, falling down the stairs. Both Operetta and I jumped from the railing and each grabbed a girl, I had caught Draculaura, landing gracefully on the floor in front of Operetta.

„Operetta! Lucius! You really saved our bones!" Frankie exclaimed happily.

„Yeah! Fangtastic!" Draculaura said.

„Oh, that was nothing! I have been swinging on chandeliers since before I learned to walk!" Operetta said making me snort and rub my eyes, of course.

„Hey! We could totally use you for our new Scream Team! Our first game Is tomorrow, wanna join?" Frankie was super excited but..

„Sorry I don't join in anything, Ah, except something is.." At some point I just started blending her out, that girl can be a lot.

Timeskip

I wouldn't be in the first game, wanting to see how the girls would work together. Monster High was against Zombies, they couldn't loose against them, really, I watched Clawdeen, Frankie and Laguna from the sidelines, not really wanting to miss anything. I looked up into the stand and saw Clawd there, looking really anxious, I walked up the seats and sat beside him, the view was way better from here.

„Are you sure they can do this?" Clawd asked, looking me in the eye.

„If it was a strong Team, no, against the Zombies, of course they can do it!" I grinned and did I see a blush on Clawd's cheeks? Meh, probably not.

I watched Frankie start to spark and my eyes widened, I jinxed it, fuck. I let out a frustrated whined and Clawd looked at me confused before catching on. He rubbed circled up and down my back but I still couldn't look up at the sight of the three girls fell down, way too early. Shit. I looked up at Clawd and gave him a shaky smile.

After the match I was walking around with Clawd, he wanted to talk to me about something. We stopped at his car and I raised a brow, looking at him.

„You told me I was the reason that you hold back, I want you to explain it." Clawd said seriously after he had pushed me against his Car lid and trapped me there.

„What- Hah- I don't have to tell you." I glared defensively.

„Yes. You. Do." He growled and I looked away mumbling something that he probably didn't understand.

„What?" he asked and I groaned rolling my eyes.

„Because I don't want to see you hurt! Because I fucking like you! Okay!?" I blurted out and my eyes widened at that, no way I just confessed, what the actual fuck!

I quickly tried to get free from Clawd's grip, accidentally jamming my own elbow into my side, resulting into me letting out a harsh cry of pain as I struggled to breath because of it, fuck that hurts. Clawd tried to calm me and as he saw that it didn't work he grabbed my jaw, growled and pulled my face closer to his, glancing at my lips.

„Don't run away from me." He said and I looked at him curiously, licking my lips.

We were like that for a few seconds before both of us dived in and kissed each other, hard, passionate and full of love. Clawd smirked against my lips and carefully grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him and biting my lip, making me gasp.

Timeskip (after their Make out session and getting together)

The girls and I were at the Mall talking about everything and anything until the gargoyles came and the leader faked happiness.

„Oh, I'm so sorry for your losschlagt Night. I just liked to compliment ya about the game, I liked to but I can't! You were awful! You lost to the worst Team in the league! Ghoul's playing scream." The gargoyle's laughed and I glared at all of them, Torelai included, „Come on fella's." the Gargoyle leader said and I sat down, sighing in defeat, he was right, they were bad, worse then bad!

Timeskip

I was at Clawd's locker with him, he closed it with a whine and I looked at him, saddened by this whole thing. The speakers of the School turned on and Miss Bloodgood said something I didn't understand, which is why I just ignored it and turned to Clawd, petting his ear in comfort.

„It'll be okay..." I whispered and gave him a peck to the lips, smiling at him.

„Yeah, I trust you.." Clawd said and we both looked at the ground, devastated.