4

Lucius pov.

I was training with the girls, we were practicing on the route as it would be easier for them to Do it that way. Something kept going through my head but I felt the presence behind me and quickly did a backflip over operetta, not wanting to get thrown to the ground. Operetta made Draculaura and Frankie fall down, the girls helping them up as I waited for them to gather with me again. We finally made it over the finish line, watching Operetta cheer.

„What's the big idea? You ran over your own teammate to win?!" Clawdeen asked, getting angry.

„No one cares how you win, as long as I win!" Operetta said and I sighed, please no.

„That's how the boys played and there is no ‚I' in a Team.." Laguna defended the whole Team and my ears flattened against my head, this won't work.

I was about to tell them that but heard shuffling behind me, so I looked and saw Clawd peeking out behind the entrance. I was really happy to see him, these girls are driving me mad! I watched as all of them started to fight and took a step back, not wanting to get involved, at all! Clawd blew a whistle and walked inside.

„Okay okay okay, that's it! Everybody line up! Now!" Clawd commanded and I grinned, doing just that, „I said Now! GO GO GO!" Clawd yelled again and I was really happy that he's back.

„Clawdeen, Laguna. Good job on that finish but they would've had you on that last turn! Keep it tight! Operetta. You're fast, you've got great moves but you're not the only member, you have other Teammates too! Frankie! Stay tight in your stands!" Clawd said and I grinned at him, he just glanced at me.

„I knew he'd come around!" Frankie whispered to Draculaura and I almost facepalmed.

„Me Too!" Draculaura said, both of them giggling.

„Are you two giggling?" Clawd asked and I smirked, knew it.

„Yes, Sorry sweetie. I mean Clawd. I mean Coach!" Draculaura said and my ears flattened.

„There's no giggling in scream." Clawd said and glanced at me.

Draculaura and Frankie zipped their mouths giggling after Clawd gave me a wink. I blushed and coughed.

„Now everybody, get in their starting positions! We're gonna go over this again!" Clawd said.

This is how we ended up with the most serious coach in this school! We were doing push up's, I wasn't struggling one bit but the girls seemed to have slight problems.

„If you're going to beat the boys, you're gonna play like the boys!" Clawd turned to all of us and clenched his fist in front of him.

Next we did some easy pull-ups and Clawd tugged on my feet as he walked past me, making me glare at him, as he just smirked and continued his lecture.

„Beat them at your own game!" Clawd said and stopped to see Draculaura not reaching the pipes.

„Fight fire with more fire! You've gotta be stronger! Faster! They push you? You push them back harder. They push you again? You put them on their butts!" Clawd said.

We had a match and we watched Laguna and operetta push each other playfully. I laughed and concentrated on the match on the screen. We were playing against the Vampire academy, they should be able to win against them because they're not good, well, not good enough for us I mean. Abbey took Operettas hand and pushed her to the front but the vampires were copying them, sly motherfuckers.

„Don't take that! Get in there!" Clawd said as the vampire pushed Operetta to get in front of her, making me growl.

Just before the finish line, Operetta got rammed away and the vampires won.