𝟎𝟕

Born to late to explore the world, so I'll explore the stars

The Castle  flew towards the planet, , Isabella standing away from the others, Coran standing at the front with the hologram computer

The Castle  flew towards the planet, , Isabella standing away from the others, Coran standing at the front with the hologram computer. "We'll be arriving at the Balmera soon. Liberating these Balmerans from Zarkon's grasps will not be easy," Allura warned, Isabella staring at the planet with pity in her eyes.

"So, what's the plan? We go in there and just- pow, pow, pow!" Lance shouted, making shooting gestures with his hands then placing his hand on his hip, "And free the prisoners?"

"What the hell, Lance?" Isabella questioned, pity completely leaving her eyes and disgust flashing in them as she gazes at Lance.

"What was that noise?" Keith asked, raising an eyebrow and staring at Lance oddly.

"Laser guns," Lance stated, smirking at Keith.

"No, Lance, I think you mean-" Hunk said, bending his knees and making laser firing noises. "Pow!"

"Technically, they're more like- ba-choo, ba-choo, ba-choo!" Pidge stated, making a shooting motion with two hands.

"Okay, enough with the bad sound effects," Shiro demanded "Besides, it's more like- blam, blam, blam!" Shiro getting on one knee and making a shooting motion with two hands.

"Not even, it's like pechu-pechu-pechu," Isabella suggested, her arms crossed on her chest.

"What?" Keith asked, holding his hands out.

"You're crazy."

"No way."

"Wrong."

Isabella smiles to herself, liking that no one questioned her part into their conversation especially after yesterday. Even though Keith just seems confused by everyone's jokes, but he doesn't seem to be pointing out Isabella only about the joke she also made.

"Paladins, focus," Allura scowled, closing her eyes in annoyance.

"Besides, we can't just shoot at the Galra. This Balmera, it's, like, alive," Hunk informed, his eyebrows ceased in worry. "And from what we've seen, it doesn't look very good."

A holographic screen of of the planet in heat vision, only the middle red with the outline yellow, then green and blue. "Yes, it's an atrocity what the Galra have been doing to this grand beast," Coran explained, the holographic screen showing the planet's surface with a bunch of Galra stations around. "Stealing its crystals, its very life force, without ever performing the energy rejuvenation ceremonies to heal it."

"After seeing Shay's people enslaved, it made me realize how bad Zarkon really is," Hunk confessed, looking at the Balmera planet with determination. "And we're the only ones who can stop him."

"So, we can't be blazing guns inside the tunnels in case we injury the Balmera," Isabella stated, walking towards the group.

"Plan B. We figure out how to draw the Galra up to the surface and battle them out there," Shiro explained, turning his head towards everyone.