April

The month you were born.

You.

YOU

Y O U.

the month god decided he would send me someone who would exactly know how to take care of me

The month god decided you'd be a missing piece of my life

The month he knew a person can be beautiful kind soft attractive cheesy everything.

It's special because you're special to me.

Happy Birthday baby, I love you. More and more each passing day.

Every moment I spend with you is special, but today is a different kind of special. Happy birthday to the king of my heart, who turned my life into a fairy tale. I am going to make this the best birthday you have ever had. I love you.

You're healthy for my health. Want you everyday. ❤️

Oh almost forgot "Happy birthday Delaney you're the best boyfriend ever (;" 😒

Happy Birthday to you, the best boyfriend I could have ever wished for. Being with you has made me a better person: My smile is brighter; my laughs are longer and my hugs are tighter – because of you. You bring everything good out of me. I hope that today I can make you feel as special as you make feel every day.

Thank you for allowing me to create beautiful memories with you these past months. You've been a blessing to my life, and I really can't fathom what my life would be without you. You're the man of my dreams forever. Happy Birthday Angelo ❤️ my sweet angel.

I wish I could simply yell my lungs out to the entire planet to let everyone know that it is your birthday today! Sending you my love and hugs and kisses, my darling. Every day, I fall more and deeper in love with you, over and over again.

Notice how many times I wished. I'm a madman shut up and smile.

Okay one last?

Today, I sing Happy Birthday to you, but every day you make my heart sing. I wish I could hear that music forever. It lets me know I am seen, really seen. You make me feel so special, and I hope you know just how special you are yourself. No number of best wishes could ever show you the happiness I wish for you. But I still wish you the best birthday ever, and I will do everything I can to make it happen. ❤️❤️

I still want that speech ☺️