Heart Talks

You are the love of my life; you always have been and always will be. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me so happy... I can't stop smiling.

These days all my heart says is :
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you so much Angelo.

I think it has stopped beating because it comes alive when you talk with me, it starts beating after you give me kisses, it starts pumping blood after you touch me.

The effect you have on me cannot be described. It's much more than what magical describes. It's um like that beautiful dream we all get.

I love the way we have grown together, understanding, having each others back, fighting people who try breaking us apart.

No one can replace you, and you need to know that. Your smile, your gaze, or the way you always seem to read my thoughts – everything is priceless. You touched places in my heart that I never knew existed. You made me fall deeply in love with you, and I am enjoying every single moment of it.

I love everything about you baby. You've made me realize how precious I am, when I stopped thinking about me. You have made me a best version of myself.
Yes, your words matter to me the most. You already know that. Don't say cheesy!

I love you so much. Like so much. Like uh uh so so so so so much.

You came into my life like the warmth of the sun. You made my life better, and you made me a better person. You made me smarter, more understanding, and happy to be alive each day. Thank you for being in my life.

I love you. That is all I know. I hope that you know that I will always be there for you. It is not just for the good times when we are celebrating and enjoying life, but also for the tough times. When you are sad, stressed out, or angry, just know that I will be by your side to see you through the difficult moments and phases. I will hold your hand and lead you through the storm. And when things are going great, I will be there to cheer you on and dance with you ( yes we got to dance baby)

❤️❤️❤️
Yours
me 😂