Love letters

Angelo,

It's Tuesday, May 14th and it's so fucking hot. I miss you love.

As I sit to write these words, my heart overflows with the love I hold for you. There are moments when the depth of my feelings seems too vast to be captured by mere words, yet here I am, attempting to convey a fraction of what you mean to me.

From the moment our paths crossed, I knew my life would never be the same. Your presence has brought a light into my world, a brightness that dispels all shadows. You are my sunshine, my guiding star, my safe harbor in the stormy seas of life.

Every day with you is a gift. Your smile, your laughter, your very being fills me with a joy I never thought possible. When I am with you, time seems to stand still, and all that matters is the connection we share. You have shown me the true meaning of love, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

Your kindness, your strength, and your boundless compassion inspire me to be a better person. In your eyes, I see my best self reflected. You lift me up when I am down, and you celebrate with me in times of happiness. Your love is a constant, unwavering force that grounds me and gives me hope.

You are my everything, my heart's deepest desire. I am profoundly grateful for your love and for the privilege of loving you in return. Know that my love for you is eternal, unwavering, and grows stronger with each passing day.

With all my love,

-Adam

❤️ porntrait  Psycumpath  ❤️