Beginning

Izuku is four year old very sweet child who lives happy life with his father Toshinori Yagi, His mother Inko Yagi, and his younger sister Nana Yagi he likes it this way he wants it to stay this way it's not going to change right?.
.
.
but changes are nature of this life .

Yagi household
It's morning bird's singing there song outside and two children's running towards their parent's room it's special day for them yes it's a day when they both turning four year old and you ask why is this day special? Well you see this is world of super powers around ninety percent people on earth right now had some kind of super power children's found what there super power is when they turn four year and that's why today is special day.

"Ma wake up ma we have to visit doctor uncle today" boy started to wake his mother at the same time girl is trying to wake her father

"Sochi let me sleep little more we are going to visit doctor uncle at 10am not right now, you two go and wash yourself and dress up I'll make breakfast " ask woman with green hair's two children's jump out of bed and raced towards their rooms.

" so energetic so early right inko? " said Man

" yeah toshi " Inko said while giggling at their antics

Doctor's clinic

" you see I Have two news one is good and one is bad which one do you want to hear first?" doctor said with stoic face

" bad one" Inko said with fear and little hesitation she didn't want any of her child to have that fate she knew how society treats people with villainous quirk and she didn't want any of her child to go through that.

"uhm your son is quirkless he can't be hero anymore" he said still with same stoic face

"y.. you are joking right how is that possible both me and my husband have quirk so how is that possible" she said with voice of surprise and pleading for him to tell her that it's lie

meanwhile Izuku already dropped his all might figurine tears are threatening to spill from his eye's

"you see he had two joints in his pinky finger on his leg's which means that he will never get any quirk and that's why i said he can't be hero" doctor replied "well now for good news your daughter will get strong earth manipulation quirk she can do many things with training"

After hearing this Izumi started to started jump up and down Inko was happy for her step daughter even though she wasn't blood related inko never treated her any different from Izuku Izuku's father died when izuku was one and half year old because of some weird illness he ask her to be happy and move on from him she took toll because of his death but Izuku always make her smile and one day in nursery she met Toshinori and nana, nana and izuku quickly bonded to each other and looking at Izuku's happy face she also became happy and when Toshinori asked her for marriage so Nana will get love of mother and Izuku will grt father she thought it as way to make izuku happy and that's how she's now Inko yagi mother of both Izuku Yagi and Nana Yagi.
She thanked Doctor and took both of their hands and started waking towards their home

Yagi household

Toshinori was waiting for his family while cooking dinner he was worried that his daughter might be a quirkless like he was once so he really was worried when his wife and children enters house he look at them and asked" so what he said? "