★16☆

-Jungkook POV

The next morning I wake up in my bedroom. I look beside me and see Taehyung, who's cuddling my arms. I chuckle until I remembered what happened yesterday night. Uhh yes, we did it again. I get up and take my arm back for Taehyung. I replace my pillow with it and Taehyung doesn't notice anything.

I get dressed quickly and stand up. I already open the curtains, earning a groan from Taehyung. A chuckle escapes my mouth and I leave the room.

While I'm making breakfast suddenly two arms slip around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "Morning" Taehyung says with a husky voice. I turn around and smile. "Good morning, had a good night?" I ask and Taehyung nods. Then I notice what he's wearing. He wears a blouse that is just long enough to cover halfway his thighs. I look up at him again and lean in closer.

Taehyung's face colors different shades of red when I pull the blouse down a little. "You're really playing with fire, Tae" I say and Taehyung grins.

"Bon, breakfast is ready" I say and grab two plates. But suddenly I'm turned around and lifted up. Taehyung sits me on the kitchen counter and traps me. "Wtf got into you??" I ask and feel the heat raising to my cheeks. Taehyung chuckles. "I want something else for breakfast" he says. I look confused at him.

"You", he suddenly says and places his lips on mine. At first I'm surprised by his suddenly actions, but then I kiss him back. The kiss is passionate and deep, both of us not wanting to let go. Our tongues dancing together.

When we finally pull back, both breathless, I look surprised at him. "I'm really wondering what got into you all of sudden" I say, my voice barley above a whisper. Taehyung smiles and I get off the counter again.

We eat breakfast together. Taehyung makes silly jokes making me laugh a lot. He always watches me with a smile when I laugh. "What?" I ask when he did it again. "Nothing, I just didn't see you laughing much" he says. "It has reasons" I say. He looks confused at me. I sigh.

"I had a friend, I always used to laugh at him. But one day I got a letter that said he did suicide. The reason was that I always laughing at him and people making fun of him. Even though I did nothing wrong, I didn't laugh with him, I felt guilty and promised myself never to laugh again"

Taehyung looks at with with open mouth and I sigh. "You will catch insects" I say. Taehyung looks annoyed at me and I chukle.

-

"Taehyung let go of me for gods sake, I have to go!" I say and try to push Taehyung away. From the moment I said I had to go to prepare for a concert today he didn't stop hugging me. At first I thought it was a goodbye hug but he didn't let go of me, he still didn't and I'm running late. "Please kookie, don't leave me" he says. I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist. "Listen, Yoongi and Jimin are wait for you, maybe it's better of you go back to them" I say.

"Ahh c'mon, I want to stay with you!" Taehyung yells. I raise an eyebrow and Taehyung gulps. "I drop you off, let's go" I say and peck his lips. Taehyung sighs and finally let's go of me.

"I will come over when I have time. Oh and Taehyung, don't make them regret taking you in" I say and glare at Taehyung who smiles creepy at me. "I will guk!" He says. I sigh and turn around and leave.

-Jimin POV

I look surprised at Taehyung who is happy as hell for almost 3 hours. "You're sure he's okay?" I ask in a whisper at Yoongi. "Not anymore..." He whispers back. I chuckle and lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me. "Still tired from yesterday?" Yoongi asks. I look up at him and see that he smirks. "YAHH YOONGI!!" I yell and slap his chest. He burst out in laughter and I roll my eyes.

"Taehyung, I'm tired stop please!!" Yoongi says. I look at them. Taehyung stands in front of Taehyung with crossed arms. "Ahh c'mon grumpy!" Taehyung says. In his voice I hear he has to hold a laughter. "No, and I'm older than you so you should listen to me" Yoongi says with a lot of self trust. "But I'm taller" Taehyung says. That's when I lost in and burst out laughing. Taehyung turns around to look at me and grins.

"Jimin, if I was you I should stop" Yoongi suddenly says making me stop Immediately. "Don't you dare too" I say and glare at him. He smirks and I shake my head. Taehyung looks confused at us. "Okay... No dirty mind at all. I'm upstairs" he says and runs away. I chuckle. "You traumatized the kid" I say and walk to Yoongi. He chuckles and I lean my elbow on his shoulder, looking at the stairs Taehyung just run up.

A chuckle escapes my mouth when I remind his face. He was really flustered even though we weren't talking to him. "You think Taehyung was so happy because of Jungkook?" Yoongi asks after a while. I look at him. "That could be a possibility" I say and look back at the stairs. "I can make you just as happy if you want" Yoongi suddenly whispers in my ear. "I know Kitty, but I've never been touched before so..." I say.

Yoongi smiles at me. "I know, only when you want" he says and I nod.

-Jungkook POV

Work, no, the concert, has been boring without Taehyung who was waiting for me backstage. Maybe I forced myself a little on him by pinning him to the wall and kissing him rough last time. But I couldn't deny that I missed being with him all the time. Taehyung is my Euphoria, I knew it since I met him. And I still CAN'T get over the fact that I can't be in a relationship with him. But, Taehyung isn't ready for it yet.

Looks like I wasn't listening to my manager again, because he got angry at me. "Jungkook, are you even listening??!" He yells at me. I sigh and stand up. "I just had a damn concert and I'm tired, we talk tomorrow" I say and walk away, leaving an angry manager behind.

When I'm driving it starts to rain pretty hard

When I'm driving it starts to rain pretty hard. I stop the car when I see someone sitting on a bench in the rain. I get out and rush to the person, not caring I get all wet. "Hey, what's wrong??" I ask. A girl looks up at me. She looks 2 years younger than me or something. She suddenly hugs me, sobbing pretty hard. I look surprised at her but hug her back.

It ended up her coming with me to calm down a little. She sits on the couch with a blanket over her. I sit in front of her on the floor and hand her a hot cup chocolate milk. "So, what's your name?" I ask her. She hesitates for a second. "Aera..." She says.

"Okay Aera, what happened?" I ask. She sighs. "I had a fight with my girlfriend, she broke up and kicked me out" she says. I look surprised at her. "Girlfriend...?" I ask. She looks at me. "Have a problem that I like girls, even though I am a girl?" She asks. I shake my head. "Don't worry, I also fall in love with boys even though I'm a boy" I say.

She smiles a little. I bite my jaw. "I don't know a place where you can stay, I'm sorry" I say. "Can't I stay here? Please?" She asks. "I'm sorry, I only have 1 bedroom". She mumbles something under her breath which I didn't understand. "Maybe-, " she whispers.

"I can sleep with you in bed"