★3☆

"-are you straight or not?" And that made me speechless. I look surprised at him of his sudden question. "Told you you had to let it" he says and looks away from me. "Idk if I'm straight or not" I say quickly. He looks surprised at me. "Never had feelings before?" He asks. I shake my head and look down. "Kinda embarrassing..." I say and chuckle.

Suddenly my chin is raised up. "That's okay, you don't have to know yet, ur still young" Jungkook says without breaking the eye contact. I'm sure my face is different shades of red. I gulp and he chuckles. "W-well, I'm tired, I guess ima sleep" I say and look away quick. He nods and go sit back on the couch. I get under the blanket quick and give Jungkook my back.

Shit he was close... I think and close my eyes.

-Jungkook POV

Once I notice Taehyung is asleep I also grab a blanket and pillow to sleep. In the middle of the night I wake up. When I look at Taehyung I see that he's moving wild in his sleep. I stand up and walk to him. He looks tensed. "S-stop.... Don't touch me!" He says in his sleep. He suddenly wraps his arms around himself and I look surprised at him. "Hey it's okay, I'm here" I say and try to calm him down, which doesn't work.

His eyes open all of sudden and he sits up. I put my hand on his cheek. "You okay?" I ask. He looks at me and breaks down crying. I pull him in a hug and he hides his face in my neck. "Shh, it's okay" I say and run my hand through his hair. When he calmed down a little I break the hug. "Tell me, who did this to you?" I ask. He sighs. "Told you I'm a burden" he says.

I shake my head. "You're not, just tell me!" I say. "... My father and his friends, nothing much..." He says.

"What, did, he, do Taehyung?"
"I've been sexually assaulted, okay?!"
"By your father and his friends?"

Taehyung nods. "Can you... Tell me what the exactly did?" I ask. He nods.

"I've been sexually assaulted since I was 12, my mother told my father he couldn't do that because I was way to young, but he didn't care. Every time I talked back to him or 1 of his friends he used to hurt me. I've been... Raped... Rushed to the hospital, police tried everything to help me, but he always found me again and started everything again. That shit did go on for 10 years. When I was 22 I decided I couldn't handle it anymore and I ran away. It took a while but I got a job as barista. And right now I have my own apartment and I'm working 3 jobs" he says

"You're kidding me?" I say. He shakes his head. "Did he found you again?" I ask. He shakes his head again. "He can't recognize me anymore, I changed to much" he says. I take a deep breath. "Get some rest, I see what I can do" when I want to stand up he grabs my arm. I look at him. "You can't do anything, so don't try to" he says. I shake his hands from my arm and cup his face.

"When I say I'm gonna do something about it, I WILL do something about it" I say. He sighs. Suddenly he pulls up he sleeve. My eyes go wide. "No way he did this..." I say. Taehyung nods. He's arms are filled with scars. I have to do my best not to lose my temper in front of Taehyung. "We'll see tomorrow, sleep now" I say. He nods and pulls his sleeves back down. He lays down again and I put the blanket over him. He looks at me and smiles a little. I smile back and go back to the couch.

The next day I wake up at idk what hour. I sit up and see Taehyung at the door. "What you're doing?" I ask. He sighs and turns around. "I'm leaving, it was only for a night" he says. I raise an eyebrow and he gulps. I stand up and walk to him. I pin him to the wall, trapping him between my arms. His eyes go wide and I smirk. "W-what you're doing??" He asks.

"Me? I'm just opening the door" I say. He looks confused at me and I open the door. He looks surprised at the door and than back at me. I chuckle and free him from my arms. He rushes away and I laugh.

I guess the reason is because I'm not straight...