★19☆

-Jungkook POV

Suddenly Taehyung fainted in my arms. "Taehyung? TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!" I yell. Panic takes it over now. Jimin calls the ambulance and Yoongi calms me down, or, he tries to. A few minutes pass and we're outside now. The doctors take Taehyung inside the ambulance and others are trying to calm me down but it doesn't work.

It ended up me also going with the ambulance. They put an IV in my arm and put some liquid in it that would calm me down. I let my head fall back and sigh. "I told you you should stop crying..." I whisper. When we arrive Taehyung and me are brought inside. Taehyung is taken into a room and I have to sit down and calm down. When I finally calmed down the IV is removed and I can go to Taehyung.

When I sit beside his bed a doctor enters. "Are you his boyfriend?" He asks. I smile but shake my head. "We're just friends, how is he?" I ask. "Well, he is someone we see very often here, he suffers from exhaustion and dehydration" he says. I feel guilty for not seeing how much Taehyung has to suffer. "He will wake up soon" the doctor says and walks away. I few hours passed and I think it's past midnight now.

Jimin and Yoongi already visited and told me I should go home but I refused. I told them I couldn't leave Taehyung alone. I fell half asleep with my head in my crossed arms on Taehyung his bed when suddenly someone's hand goes through my hair. I look up surprised and Taehyung smiles at me. I pull him in a hug quickly and he hugs me back. "Why didn't you told me?" I ask. "Told what?" I break the hug and look at him.

"Why didn't you told me you are sick, Taehyung?" I ask again. His smile faded when I asked him and he looks away. I turn his face to me. "I'm not angry, I'm just wondering why you didn't told me" I say. "I told you I'm a burden the day we met..." He says. I peck his lips and he looks shocked at me. "You're not a burden okay?" I say. Taehyung sighs but nods after a while.

"You're not going to work again" I say after a while silence. Taehyung looks angry at me.

"And why would I listen to you?"
"Because it's for your own good"
"Jungkook, you can't decide what I do!"
"And why?!"
"Because, once again, you're NOT my boyfriend!!"
"I know I'm not!"
"Than why so overprotective?!"
"CAN'T I BE OVERPROTECTIVE NOW?!"

I stand up angry. Taehyung looks surprised at me. I roll my eyes and walk away. The fact that he knows I lose my temper quick triggers me. When I walk outside I look at my phone. It's 4:02. Only now I notice how tired I am.

I'm driving home right now and a deep sigh escapes my mouth. The spark between me and Taehyung is gone I think. Maybe we had sex not so long ago, but since the Aera everything went backwards...

-Taehyung POV

3 days passed... And me and Jungkook didn't had contacted each other anymore. I leaved the hospital yesterday but I have to rest and drink a lot. Yoonmin takes care of me and today they're gone. And the reasons why is sooo much fun! They adopted a girl and they're getting her now. I think she's a year or 2-3.

When they arrive home, Jimin walks inside, carrying a girl. "Yua, this is Taehyung, he lives with us" Jimin says. Yua smiles at me and I smile back. "Tae, can you play with her for a while, me and Yoongi have to go somewhere for a while", Jimin says and puts Yua on the ground. I nod. "Sure I can, have fun on your date" I say. Jimin raises an eyebrow when Yua runs to me and I grin.

"So, you're Ta-Taehy... What's your name...?" Yua asks and I smile. "My name is Taehyung, but I understand it's a little hard for you so you can call me like you want" I say and Yua smiles. "I call you TaTa!!" She says and jumps in my arms. I chuckle and suddenly she grabs a backpack. "Can we play?? I have my toys with me!!" Yua asks.

"And, what about we go buy some new toys?" I ask. Her eyes go wide and I chuckle.

-

Once we're in the shop Yua her eyes widen and her grip on my hand tightens. "OMO!! That plushy!!" She suddenly yells and points at something. I look and a smile appears on my face. It's typical for girls I think to but plushies.

I pay and we go home again

I pay and we go home again. But what I see I didn't expect. Yoonmin is already back and they're talking with Jungkook... Yoongi notices us and waves. Yua rushes to Yoongi and hugs him. I stand awkward next to Jungkook, looking at Yua. Yoonmin walks inside but before I could do Jungkook slams the door shut in front of my nose and traps me between his arms. I put my hands on his chest in surprise.

"THE FUCK JUNGKOOK?!!" I yell. But when our eyes meet, the only thing I see is guilt and lust, pure lust... "J-Jungkook...?" I ask carefully, totally forgot that I just yelled at him. "You're coming with me, NOW" He says and drags me with him until we're at his house. Even tho I don't want to.

He drags me inside and pins me to the wall, and the next moment he kisses me rough. My eyes widen, it feels like an 100 years ago since he kissed me this rough, and to be honest, I missed him so much...

-Author~ POV

Taehyung melts in the kiss. The kiss was soft at first, but then it deepened as they both surrendered to their passion. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer, while Jungkook's hands rested on Taehyung's waist, pulling him even closer than was actually possible. They walk into the living room without breaking the kiss. Jungkook sits down on the couch and Taehyung sits on his lap, kissing him again.

And the next moment, they somehow end up in Jungkook his bedroom...

-Taehyung POV

Jungkook hovers over me and kisses me again, more rough than the last time. I manage to get of his shirt. He smirks through the kiss when my hands travel over his abs, down to his pants. I look down and than back at Jungkook, his eyes dark with desire. "You're needy, huh?" I ask with a playful grin. He raises an eyebrow and smirks. "How'd you know?" He asks with a deep voice. "Well, mister Jungkook-" I say, one of my hands opening his pants.

"You have a huge bubble in your pants, don't you think?"