Chapter Two

I hope I never lose you
Hope it never ends

I'd never walk Cornelia Street again
That's the kind of heartbreak time could never mend
I'd never walk Cornelia Street Again

* * *

[F/N] and Mira were casually hanging out at [F/N]'s place to study and watch the latest Western movie together. The both of them were giggling over the romantic scenes and enjoyed the kissing scene between the main characters.

Their silly interaction was disturbed when the bell of the apartment rang. [F/N] stood up and adjusted her pants to check who was outside. She was surprised to see a delivery guy bringing some flowers and a gift.

"Mr. Seo sent this for you Ma'am. Can I have your signature as proof of delivery?" [F/N] signed onto the clipboard and received the gifts that Samuel has given her.

Samuel is known to have expensive taste when it comes to gifts yet she is still not impressed by the gesture. She knew that Samuel likes her after she met him at her Dad's company. OneMCN is also their client so it's not a surprise that they cross paths.

Well, aside from that, they already knew each other during middle school since Samuel is also part of Big Deal. He changed a lot and he has more tattoos now and doesn't seem broke.

"Who is it? Samuel again?" Mira asked as she motioned for me to squat beside her.

"Yeah. He just won't stop."

[F/N] already told him that she's not interested but Samuel just doesn't know how to give up because he knew that she's single and he's pretty confident with his face.

"Some men just won't stop," Mira said and [F/N] raised her eyebrows at her.

"Yeah, just like Zack."

Mira's cheeks went red and [F/N] can't help but laugh at her friend. She knew that Mira somehow cares for Zack which is why it's not bothersome for her that he follows her like a lost dog.

"He's my friend, I can't just push him away. While this Samuel, you don't even know him. Who knows what horrible things he might do to you."

She lets out a sigh and Mira patted her on the back. "It's alright, maybe you can make this work out between the two of you."

[F/N] smiled and she agrees with Mira. I hope it's that easy letting go of Gun. But of course, she won't tell Mira all about her boy problems. She's too pure and innocent to know all the things she did.

I'll tell her when I'm ready.

"What did he give this time? Chanel? Dior?" Mira asked as [F/N] was opening the box.

"It's Prive, I told him I like Baekhyun."

"Not gonna lie, that's kind of sweet."

It's also been a while since Jiho got into another accident again and this time, it got [F/N] really mad. Jiho almost killed Daniel which prevented him from going to school. Although she felt bad for not tolerating his actions by not asking her Dad a favor to represent Jiho, sending him to jail made her at ease.

"Daniel's not going to school lately, Zack was kind of worried."

She noticed it too. Now, she's curious about what he's been up to these days that made him skip school. She knew that Daniel has a great superego so it was surprising for her that he's been skipping school.

"Is he sick?" She asked but Mira only shrugged.

No one knows what Daniel Park is up to.

------------------------------