00

Character Introduction:

Beomgyu: Extremely playful and flirty

Taehyun: A Quite aloof person who is attracted to Beomgyu

Ryujin: Only girl in Taehyun's squad

Yeji: A Senior and is very close to Beomgyu

Story (About):

Taehyun hates Beomgyu's attitude though internally he likes Beomgyu a lot. His ego doesn't let him accept the fact of liking Beomgyu. On the other hand, Beomgyu is very playful so, he makes out with other guys just to piss Taehyun off. He also doesn't want his ego to go down and accept the fact that he has fallen for Taehyun, Until one night that changes their opinions.

They decide to be Friends with Benefits, still not accepting their feelings.

Their story takes a twist when Yeji confesses to Beomgyu in front of all their friends. 

How will their story end up?

Disclaimer:

#Maturecontent

The media used is not mine, credits to their respective owners. The cast used in here, may or may not have these behaviors in real life, so please do not judge them beforehand. This story has mention of sexual content so if you are not interested, you may leave. This story is completely written by me so any resemblance with other story must be excused.

Please do not copy or repost.

Please do write down your opinions in the comment section and vote.

If you like this story please follow me. >.<!!