Chapter 3

Miya wakes up from her sleep. She picks up her phone and checks the time. It is 9:30 am. Miya gets out from bed and heads to the shower. Few minutes later, she exits the bathroom and dresses her uniform. As she exits her room, she sees Kikuru across the hallway. Miya waves at Kikuru as she closes her dormitory door. Kikuru turns around and waves at Miya.

Miya: Kikuru, what are you doing out here so early?

Kikuru points at Atsuka talking to Akira about something.

Kikuru: They are talking. I don't want to intrude them.

Miya: You're so nice, Kikuru.

Kikuru smiles

Kikuru: Thank you, Miya. Anyways, what are you doing out here? Are you going to work?

Miya: Yeah, but I have to eat breakfast first. I was thinking of oatmeals.

Kikuru: That is a good choice to start your morning.

Atsuka and Akira finish their conversation. Atsuka walks up to Kikuru.

Atsuka: Thank you for being patient, Kikuru. It was a long talk, not gonna lie.

Kikuru: Don't worry, Master. It wasn't that long. Let's go outside together, okay?

Atsuka: Sounds like a good idea to me.

Kikuru smiles and hold Atsuka's hand. Atsuka waves at Miya before going out of sight.

Miya,: Bye.....

Few minutes later, Akira entered her dormitory and sits on her bed. She is thinking about what she could do to get that jet. It is their priority so they must plan ahead. Akira got news from the local news cable that the jet was ready for testing and it will be tested this week.

Akira takes out the papers and sees the blueprint of the testing field and it's base. She took out markers and rulers and she starts to mark any possible places to sneak in.

MEANWHILE

Atsuka and Kikuru are on a hoverbike riding through the city. They stopped in front of a cafe and got off the bike. Atsuka looks at the cafe and says to Kikuru:

Atsuka: Wow, this cafe looks nice.

Kikuru: It is, in fact, very nice.

Atsuka and Kikuru entered the cafe. It is very lively and it is crowded. Atsuka and Kikuru got out of the cafe.

Atsuka: Too crowded. Let's go somewhere else, okay?

Kikuru: It is too crowded. Where should we go?

Atsuka: I don't know. Let's just go wherever.

Kikuru: We should go back.

Atsuka: What's wrong?

Kikuru: Is curfew.

Every billboard in the city glitches and switches to a sign that says "Everyone, it is currently curfew. Please do not stay outside for longer than 5 minutes. Any longer results in execution. Thank you"

Atsuka and Kikuru got on the hoverbike and quickly rides to the city wall. Suddenly, a forcefield is forming a roof above the city from the city walls. Atsuka speeds up the hoverbike as he realises what's going on. Luckily, Atsuka and Kikuru successfully exited the city walls, inches away from being sliced.

Atsuka: That was so close.

Kikuru: Master, hurry up. The morning curfew is taking place.

Atsuka: Why do they have curfew so early in the morning?!

Kikuru: It is to make sure all citizens are within city walls. If any citizen goes outside last night, they will be executed.

Atsuka: This isn't utopia, huh?

Kikuru: It never was.

MEANWHILE

A drone with a camera on recorded a footage of Atsuka and Kikuru going over the city walls. The drone then retreats back to report it's discovery back to Roland.

Few minutes later, Atsuka and Kikuru got off the hoverbike after entering base. Then, they make their way to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Akira, on the other hand, busy marking the entrance and exit. As she finishes marking, she rolls the blueprint and puts in her pocket. She immediately exits her dorm in a rush and looks for Miya.

Meanwhile, Atsuka and Kikuru is eating cereal in the cafeteria. Atsuka says to Kikuru:

Atsuka: Wonder what is Akira doing right now.

Kikuru: Hope nothing too crazy.

Suddenly, Akira ran passed the cafeteria.

Akira: IM DOING SOMETHING CRAZY!!!!

Atsuka was too stunned and dropped his spoon in his bowl. Kikuru was too surprised until her CPU can't function properly for a few seconds.

Atsuka: Remind me to shut up next time when I say things like that.

Kikuru: Don't need to remind me, Master.

Akira ran until she finds Miya petting a cat.

Akira: Miya! I found a way to infiltrate the base!

Miya: Hey, Akira. Repeat what you said again. You spoke too fast.

Akira: Miya, I found a way to hijack the jet!

Miya: Oh my god.... We have to tell Atsuka and Kikuru!

Akira: Yeah, I saw them in the cafeteria!

Akira took Miya's hand and runs down the hall to the cafeteria. Few minutes later, Atsuka and Kikuru got shocked by the table slam that Akira did.

Akira: Stop eating! Look at this!

Atsuka: What do you want to do?

Kikuru: I assume she found a extraordinary discovery.

Akira: I did!

Akira took iut the blueprint and shows it to Atsuka and Kikuru.

Atsuka: You marked every ways we can use to infiltrate?!

Miya: Yeah, and she said she will start the mission soon.

Atsuka: Can't we do it later? Everyone needs to know.

Akira: You don't know? Everyone in Red Wing wants to stay.

Kikuru: That is a ridiculous need.

Atsuka: Let people live their life, Kikuru. It's their choice so there is only so much we can do for them to change their minds.

Kikuru: You are right, Master.

Miya: Don't be a lecturer. Come on, let's try to get some ideas and planning!

Atsuka: No, I don't think this is a good idea.

--To Be Continued--