Shopping Spring Break

Maggie's POV

It was Wednesday, which meant I was halfway through my spring break. Alaina and I had hung out all week and I planned to keep it that way. I liked staying with her because everything was always so exciting and fun. Now that she was dating Liam, I finally felt at home. Before the move to America, I hated hanging out with her. She had all these terrible boyfriends that treated her like shit. She had this one boyfriend before everyone moved named Beck. He started out nice, but hated the family. Alaina actually stopped hanging out with me because of him. She let some jerk get the best of her and almost ruined the family. Alaina finally dumped him, but it was after we had already moved to the fabulous America. Lets just say he got around London pretty well. She ended up living with Rachel for awhile because she couldn't live with Beck anymore. Liam seems like the only decent guy she's come across. I hope he doesn't mess up. For once, my big sis is happy in a relationship.

I woke up and saw Alaina wasn't there. I hear rustling in the kitchen. I walk in and see Alaina digging through the fridge.

"Who knew so much crap went stale in less than a week?" She laughs.

"Everyone?"

"Shut up. I'm new at this whole healthy eating thing."

"Why are you starting that anyway?" I say and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"You're gross!" I yell.

"Kidding. Kidding. You dirty minded child. I just don't mind trying eating healthy."

"Yeah. You know you just want to look

good."

"Maybe. Maybe not." She says and I laugh. I never knew why she cared about image sometimes. Probably because the paps are following her lately.

"I'll go get the mail." I offer.

"Alright! Here's the key.'' She says and tosses the key to me.

"Be back in a minute.'' I say and head toward the elevator. I find her box and sort through the letters. Junk, junk, junk, Liam's, Liam's, bills, Alaina. I toss the junk in the trash and head upstairs.

Alaina's POV

Mags walks in and throws the mail on the table.

"You have a letter and bills." She says.

"What's the other stuff? Junk?"

"No Liam's. You got a letter."

"From who?"

"Don't know. It just had your address and your name."

"Alright?" I say and open it. There is a letter and pictures. One of us getting out of the carriage, one off the gondolier, and one of me sleeping on him. I read the letter.

'I asked Luke to a few pictures when we were in Italy. I hope you enjoy them. I took the last one. :) maybe I should become a photographer. Good idea?'

I look at the picture and laugh. It's partly blurred. We are still recognizable, but barely. I keep reading.

'I had so much fun in our 3 day vacation. I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you. Very much!

Liam'

I smile at the note and look at all the pictures.

"You should frame them in a big picture thing." Mags suggests.

"Great idea!" I yell and grab my purse.

"Now?" She says groaning.

"Yeah! We can go shopping and hang out. I'll let you rent movies and get a bunch of junk food. I'll let you stock the fridge-"