Cute Jealousy

Today's is the D-Day, Win's first day of important field work , he was sitting on a couch wearing a turtle neck , he had to wear this turtle neck full sleeves on this hot day because a monster marked him  all over his body , he blushed remembering everything about yesterday. Bright left early in the morning as he had to go to office early , They directly in the office , Bright was sitting with P'Boy waiting for Win, as soon as Boy saw him,  he smiled and then laughed when he realised why Win was wearing this outfit, he was the only one who knew about Brightwin besides Fong  and they was beyond grateful that he didn't say anything. P'Boy guided Win about the photoshoot that was supposed to happen today before the beginning of series shooting.

When they arrived at the location, Win was bouncing his legs anxiously, and Bright noticed how nervous his baby was, 'Baby don't worry, you will be fine . It's just a photoshoot, you won't have to do much just try to make friends with the staff, it will ease your work. Good luck ' he said . It  calmed Win a little and he wished his Bai luck too then he saw around they were in the car with black windows so nobody could see them but that reassurance hekissed Bright on cheek and got out from the car , leaving his Bai smiling cluelessly.

'Wow , this has to be the best way to wish luck ' , Bright thought touching the cheeks where Win just kissed . They both went , greeted everyone, As Bright was already friends with Tu  it wasn't a problem to get along during the shoot .

By the time Bright was finished with the photoshoot he saw Win laughing with the  cameraman , Nani . They looked like they are already very close . A sudden wave of jealous came to him and he ran to Win , pulled him by the wrist till they were in a quiet place and  got close to him , their nose brushing against each other Win tried to push Bright away by chest but he held his hand on his chest 'What are you doing, someone might see us ' Win complained , 'It's okay baby everyone should know who you belong to' Bright said eyeing Nani , who was now standing far away from them. 'No, it's not okay , We have decided that we will not tell anyone about us yet' Win pouted. 'Awww my cute baby. If you don't want me to do this , then why were you so close to Nani just now, huh ? Do you want another punishment?' Bright said confidently. 'N...oo...oooo' Win shyly said , 'We used to be friends in  high school, I met him today after so long so we were just talking, my jealous Bai' he explained. bright nodded and tried to give him a peck on lips but Win put his finger on his lips restricting Bright to kiss him 'If anyone has the right to be jealous, it's me , did you see yourself? You were so close to TU , now tell me do you want punishment?' he said , saying the last sentence teasingly but Bright turned the table when he replied ' If I won't get close to her, then how will we look like a couple in the photos , huh baby ? But yes , I don't mind the punishment, please punish me' he said teasing Win , Win's whole face turned into a tomato and he ran away from his boyfriend.

 bright nodded and tried to give him a peck on lips but Win put his finger on his lips restricting Bright to kiss him 'If anyone has the right to be jealous, it's me , did you see yourself? You were so close to TU , now tell me do you want punishm...

After some time they were done with today's work , Bright Win headed to the car , Bright patted Win's head and said 'Good work today Bunny '

After some time they were done with today's work , Bright Win headed to the car , Bright patted Win's head and said 'Good work today Bunny '. Next day they were introduced to the whole cast and Pear was there too as a side role . 'Was Nani not enough, that Pear is here too ?' Bright cursed.

A month passed by , being busy with series shooting, Brightwin barely spent time together , they were always tired after the shooting, that Win couldn't even move in with Bright yet , he promised Bright that he will move once the shooting is finished.

Today Bright & Tu shot the kissing scene and he knew his baby will be sad today because of this so as soon as he finished shooting, he ran to find Win but he couldn't find him anywhere, then he heard some voices inside an empty room , he opened the door and the sight and the sound got him fumed with anger , there was Win and Nani hugging while Nani said 'Remember I will always love you ' .