Darren & justin pov

Justin pov:
What? I was confused why Darren would act like that,The thoughts kept on runing through my head trying to process what just happened.

Darren pov:
Once Justin commented that my heart sank and broke into more then a million pieces.I know that he was just confused but it still hurt coming from someone who I truly liked.I didn't know what to do I just sat there looking at my phone with tears running down my face.I quickly pulled myself together and wipe the tears away and stood up.I decided to go outside and get some fresh air.

3rd person pov:

Darren stood up from his bed as he wipe his tears away from his cheeks.He got back to his senses and went to open the door . As he opened the door he bumped into someone.He look down and saw that it was Justin,He smiled and then remembered the comment which still hurt,gently push Justin away as he walk pass him.Justin was confused and a little hurt . He turned around and quickly ran to Darren grabbing him by the wrist.

Justin-"Darren!"

Darren-"Uh-What ."

Justin-"Hey why you walking away!"

Darren-"Why u so curious."

Justin-"Ouch. Ok jeez ."

Justin let go of Darren's wrist which made Darren sad and feel pity.So Darren decided to apologize.

Darren-"I'm sorry.."

Justin-"It's fine.Just tell me what's going on."

Darren-"I'm afraid.."

Justin-"Your okay! I'm here for u if anything."

Hearing those words from Justin's mouth made Darren smile and feel safe.He gently grab Justin's wrist and brought him to his room.
Justin sat down in Darren's bed and waited for Darren to come to the bed with him.

Justin-"Sooo."

Darren-"Uhm..Justin.. I like u.I've always did.Even before nsb! Back in high school remember? When u first became my friend my first ever friend I had.I from there I didn't know my sexuality but something about you made me happy and safe,I felt safe around u and just wanted your attention all the time.Idk dude I just can't explain how much I fell for u and I just really like you."

Justin-"Darren..!"

Darren-"I know.."

Justin-"Darren I feel the same exact way! I always like u and I saw good potential in you that's why I wanted to be your friend.U are so sweet to everyone u have a warm heart and a quirky personality! I love the way u makes everyone smile and light up the room when u arrive.I always like u but didn't know how to show it but now I get the chance to finally show it."

With that Justin went towards Darren and kiss him.Darren was speechless but kiss back and hold Justin by his waist.They both felt butterflies in there stomach.after a long passionate kiss they both slowly pulled away.

Justin-"I love you Darren..I really do."

Darren-"I couldn't agree more.I love u to so much.."

They both smiled and hug each other.

🤍🤍🤍