Truly love you.

Warning⚠️||Harmful actions are made!!

Darren's pov:
I look at the text messages that Justin sent and it made my heart flatter and melt.He truly loves me and I'm just ignoring him and being problematic...

I felt so much quilt that I didn't let him explain .It was just a accident and I was being a idiot,I know myself that I'm sensitive but I still didn't let him explain..

I want to apologize so bad but at the same time to afraid..

I then decided to suck it up and to Dm him again.

Dm💬

Lildarbear
Justin.
Justin?
JUSTIN!!!
JUSTINN?!
God DAMIT answer me?!
JUSTIN ASNWER.
YOUR GETTING ME SCARED.
Justin?!

Darren's pov:
Justin wasn't answering me which got me nervous.My heart was beating rapidly and I started to go into complete panic mode.I Immediately stood up from my bed and swing the door open running to Justin's room.

I bang in the door but I didn't hear a answer.I then try picking at the door nob finding out that the door was lock.I started to bang and yell Justin's name but there was no answer.

I then saw all the other members rushing to where I was,Knowing that they heard me.The all came and had concerned looks on their faces.

Play format:

Oliver: "What happened?"

Regie: "Yeah ! We heard you yelling?!"

Darren: "J-Justin! He won't answer me,I don't know what's happening but I'm worried..."

*Darren quickly mutter all of it out*

Ryan: "SHIT."

*Everyone looks at Ryan.*

Darren: "Ryan your scaring me...What's going on.."

Ryan: "W-when Justin gets very upset...He h-hurts himself.."

3rd Person pov:
Hearing those words come out of Ryan's mouth every went into complete panic mode.Darren's heart immediately sank so deep down in his gut.He immediately springs into action and starts violently banging on the door with his shoulder.

Regie decided to help and goes over trying to get the door open.While everyone was panicking and hearing the sounds of Regie & Darren banging Oliver quickly takes out his phone and dials Justin's number.

A few rings go by but nothing.Darren tells Regie to move aside and does the last bang on the door before finally getting opened.Darren dashes inside and sees Justin on the floor siting down.

But Darren's eyes widen once he saw blood,Justin was sitting on the ground tears falling down as he holds a knife up against his wrist that already has up to 3 big scars bleeding nonstop.

He immediately runs to Justin and quickly sits next to Justin.He takes him into a hug while grabbing the knife away from him.Justin gets startled a little bit by the sudden touch but the realizes that it was Darren.He quickly hides his face into Darren's chest and starts to cry even more.

Darren starts to caress Justin's back locks as he lets him cry in his arms.Hearing Justin cry made him want to cry.He slowly moves away and places both hands on Justin's cheeks making him (Justin) look up at him to face him.Seeing Justin's doe eyes glittering due to the tear substance repeatedly running down his cheeks,Darren slowly smiles feelings so much pain just by seeing the love of his life in so much pain.