Smile.

Ryans pov:
I was scrolling through my instagram comments all of them wondering the same thing .About the situation that's going on between me and Sebastian.I wanted to say it so bad but try to keep it to myself because telling people would make them turn on Sebastian which I don't want at all.Because I truly love him and feel for him I don't want people bashing on him like that.

I was thinking about apologizing until I heard the bathroom door opened and Sebastian came out of it and went straight to his desk .He put his headphones on and started playing on his oc completely ignoring me I felt like I was going to cry.It was all my fault.I should've just let him talk instead of running my fucking mouth.

Authors pov:
Ryan got up and left the room going downstairs to get some fresh air.He decided to go hang out with Justin and Darren sense there the closes and always understand each other.He gently knock on the door two times until he heard something picking on the lock to open the door.

Justin:"Ryan.Come in!"

Ryan:"Thanks."

Ryan sat down on Justin's gamming chair and face towards him.Justin sits down on his bed while Darren was in the bathroom talking a shower.

Justin:"Did you guys talk about it?"

Ryan:"No..But I want to today."

Justin:"Oh okay! Well me and Darren are planning to go out today so if u want some tips u should tell me now."

Ryan:"Oh okay! Well I do need tips so can u please give me some?"

Justin:"absolutely!"

Ryan smiled and sat down next to Justin as Justin starts to give him tips.

Justin:"Tell him how I feel.Maybe tell him that u had to much on your mind and that ur sorry or sm."

Ryan:"Ah,okay I see ."

Justin kept on giving him more tips until Ryan understood everything and was ready to apologize.To make Ryan feel better Justin and him started playing games on there phones and giggling to make him comfortable.Ryan went to use Justin's bathroom because Darren finished and came out .

Darren:"Good morning luv."

Justin smiled as Darren peck his lips and went to go put his shirt on.

Justin:"I Gave Ryan some tips! He's gonna be apologizing to Sebastian and hopefully fix everything."

Justin said while laying down facing the roof as Darren was finishing putting his shirt on.

Darren:"On really?"

Justin:"Mhm!"

Justin said as Darren goes on top of him and snuggles him.While Justin starts playing with Darrens hair while being on his phone.

Ryan then comes out the the bathroom and thanks Justin and heads out the room.He takes a deep breath and opens their bedroom door and sees Sebastian still on the pc playing a shooting game of some sort.

Ryan went over to Sebastian and felt confident about this apology.He unplugged his game making Sebastian confused but even more piss.

Sebastian:"Great. What am I not aloud to explain why I played games now?!"

Ryan:"Sebastian.."

Sebastian:"Maybe I shouldn't let u talk.Because "fuck your explanations" huh?!"

Ryan:"Okay listen."

Ryan turns Sebastian around and sits on his lap making Sebastian even more confused.

Ryan:"I'm sorry.Don't take anything I said yesterday personally! Yes it's my fucking fault for not letting u talk and explain your side and what happened .I'm truly sorry about my fucking stupidly,I just take everything quickly and jump into conclusions quickly.I'm truly sorry Sebby.I truly do care for you and love you with all my heart."

Sebastian:"I understand but it still hurt .It doesn't change ether fact that u slap me and didn't even look like u felt pity."

Ryan:"I did..I felt so much pity .I didn't show because I wanted to look like the bigger person in the argument instead of just letting u explain what happened and shit.I swear it wasn't my true intentions and it was just a act that came up because I was just to piss.I'm sorry."

Sebastian smiled which made Ryan smile and he pulled Ryan into a hug and they finally hug everyone out and push the problem aside them.

Ryan:"I do wanna know .what really happened."

Sebastian took a deep sigh before telling him everything.

Sebastian:"When you left to go get drinks I just stood there minding my business being drunk out of my mind.Then these two girls came up to me and started flirting.I try to get away because I wasn't into girls and wasn't really comfortable with them.But they grab me and sat me down and started giving me lap dances.I couldn't do anything because I was very lightheaded and nauseous I couldn't mutter a word or do anything.So I just let it happen and then I saw u and I knew I was doomed and I try calling your name but like I said I couldn't mutter a word due to me being very lightheaded.Then u disappeared and I black out..."

Ryan:"I'm so sorry that happened to you.And I should know how drunk u get with just two drinks.I'm truly sorry for not being there or not letting u explain."

Sebastian:"It's fine.It's all good now I know u where just piss off.I'm sorry for ignoring u."

Ryan smiled and kiss him.After the kiss they both started cuddling and giggling.Everything was now back to how it was and Sebastian and Ryan never went out of each others site at clubs ever sense,But ofc they didn't mind the plan because they wanted to stay together .

Sebastian:"Ryan ?"

Ryan:"mm?"

Sebastian:"I love u."

Ryan:" I love u to!"

Sebastian smiled making Ryan smile to.

Sebastian:"I love your smile."

Ryan:"Stop being a flirt."

Ryan gently hit Sebastian's chest as they both laugh and decide to post on their insta letting everyone know that things were okay.Making sure no one would get worried or concerned.

————-🤍🤍