Chapter 10

-Day 20 of 100th-

 -DJ'S POV-

Yes, It has been 20 days already since Kath and I officialy sealed the deal..

If....i'm just saying.. If she have fallen for me, I won't ask for anything anymore.  But if she won't, that's when my fear comes. I don't care about my limited shoes that got ruined, I don't care about my scar from the baseball bat and I don't care about the time that i got sick from the rain. All of this.. just to get close to her. It's such a shallow reason, right?

But somebody once said, If you truly like the person...you're willing to do anything for her.  

So here I am, I woke up early in the morning to cook her favorite breakfast. Omelette.  Honestly speaking, I've never cook anything my entire life but this time, I want to make an exception. It may be the worst Omelette but.. atleast, I've tried.

My main agenda for today is to settle things with Dad.

"Kath?" I knocked on Kath's door, hoping she's awake so I could say goodbye to her but she's not answering. I twisted the doorknob to check if It's open and it is, so I went inside.  Just so you know, I've never taken advantage of Kath even If we're living under the same roof. [ A/N: Yeah right, Dan. Tell yourself that. Lol ]

When I entered her room, I saw something that made me smile or may be laugh... Kath sleeps like a baby. A naughty one to be exact. Her pillows are everywhere, She lies vertically on her bed. Her head is on the right side of her bed while her feet is on the opposite side.

"Papa..... Mama..... I missed you.." Kath murmured in her sleep.

"Papa? Mama? She never called her foster parents that way. It must be somebody else'. 

I thought as I caressed her right cheek softly. God. She's so beautiful.

"Deej....Please...Don't hate me......"  She murmured once again but this time, a tear fell down on her left cheek.

"Stu--pid. I could never hate you".  I bent down to kiss her softly and went out of her room already.

This is for you,Kath.

________________________________________________________________________

-PERKI'N'S CORPORATION-

"I am giving you one last chance, Daniel. Marry Donna or SHE has to suffer!" Dad said as he clenched his teeth.