Chapter 16: Quarrels and SEX?!

-DJ'S POV-

Kath just vanished infront of me, with full of tears from her face. My heart feels like crushing into million pieces, the girl that I'm supposed to spend my whole time with is now gone. She's gonna  hate me forever and It's all Donna's fault! Aish!!!! I don't care If she won't talk to me nor face me, Whatever happens, I must go..  I moved and was about to run 

"Let her be,Dude. She needs some time alone."  Enrique stopped me by my shoulder.

"YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KATH?!?!  F*CK!!!!!!!!!" I punched him hard, making him drew backwards. 

"Me?! TCH! What about you?! Didn't you just break her heart because you "make love" with your  EX-GF?! F*ck you!!!"  

"That's not true!!! Nothing happened!! Right, Donna?!" I turned around, waiting for some affirmation coming from her but she just smiled.  There's something about her smile that made me comfortable.

"But.......You enjoy it...." Donna smirked at me.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT, DONNA!! TELL THEM THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!"

"See?! I knew it! There's something going on between you and her!!!" Enrique twisted my collar, pushed me hard on the wall and punched me on my stomach. Making me cough some blood.

"Talking about yourself?! You and Kath, are on the same room?!! Don't Shit with me, Dude!!"  I grabbed his shoulder and  gave him multiple punches. 

"ENOUGH!! LISTEN YOU TWO! The reason why Quen's in Kath's room because I asked him to switch places with me for awhile. Sorry! Ok?" Julia butted in, trembling.