Chapter 28: One magical night

-NOBODY'S POV-

"Tell me to stop....Push me away...that you don't like this" Daniel bit her earlobe as he whispered some seductive words to her ear.

"No, I want this...."Kath turned around and kissed him aggressively.

"Couch?"Daniel said to her as he closed his arms around her waist, pulling her as close as he could.

She nodded slowly. Daniel placed his hand gently under her chin and gently lifted her face up so that their faces were just an inch apart. His lips moved against her neck, and then he began to murmur. All those soft, seductive and comforting words that she have ever imagined. He buried his head into her soft curly lavender scented hair. He heard her sigh in nervousness and he pulled back  slowly.

"I'm not going to do anything that you don't want me to". He said.

At first, she blinked in surprise then she whispered. "Kiss me, DJ". Although she wasn't just asking for a single kiss alone.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.."

He found her lips and kissed her. A slow, gentle, exploring kiss. The taste of him bewitched her. Kathryn lifted her head and gazed into his eyes. The invitation in her eyes was unmistakable. Desire and need clearly flashed in her eyes. A sensual need grew inside him as he smashed his lips against hers and parted her lips.His tongue pushed inside, tasting her. Their tongues mated, danced, and seduced each other.

 He led her across the room to a leather couch, their lips still locked as Daniel laid Kath down gently. He shifted to a more comfortable position so that he won't be crushing his weight down on her. In a matter of seconds, the kiss turned rough.  Trailing little bites down the silky skin of her throat, he slid his hand up her leg and under her dress to cup her through her panties. They were silk. And they were already damp. Her hands roamed over his shirt, her fingers moving gingerly until her hands wound around his neck.. She felt her body melt into his; the sensitivity she had for his every move was so intense. Her heart was pounding. She wanted him so badly.