Chapter 19: Tragic

-NOBODY'S POV-

It's been two weeks since the day that Kath know about the real truth. That she was in fact a Benedicto. It's been two weeks since she's been searching for her real mother. She also told her foster parents about this and they were supportive about her idea. They too want kath to be happy as well. She's been sighing each day, waiting for the private investigator to give her a call and give her any good news at all. 

Kath is walking back and forth at the living room, biting her nails off and blocking Dj's view from the television. She's still anxious, she can't help it anyway. She really wanted to see her mom, even just for once. 

"Bave? If you took one more step,  I'll carry you into my room. I'll swear".  Daniel said as he smirked at her. Actually, Kath is making him dizzy but he's not joking about it either.

"Quit it out, DJ! Now's not the time" She answered.

"Then when is the time?" He pouted.

"When I have news from the PI already"

"Fine" DJ said blankly, a little disappointed.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* 

Kath's phone rang and she  went  a little bit far away from Daniel as she answered it.

"Hello, Ms. Brown----Benedicto?" The guy on the other line said.

"Yes. This is me"