Prologue

Boom
As an explosion occur a tower fell as thousands of screams can be heard as a dark foggy dragon had been laying waist to the city.

"Zarc stop this now your hurting innocent people"a woman with a maroon/dark red hair yells to what seems to be a man with gray/green hair at the chest of the dragon

"SILENCE THESE PEOPLE ARE ANYTHING BUT INNOCENT SINCE THEY WANTED THIS"the man known as zarc tries to blast at the girl when a dragon with gray scales and dichromatic eyes deflects the blast with its tail.

"Ray are you ok"a girl who looks similarly to zarc ask as the woman who was on the ground after almost getting obliterated by zarc's attack stands up.

"Yes I'm fine arc but what are you doing here you should be with my father"the woman now known as ray asks worried that her father maybe endanger.

"No time for now I'll stall zarc while you set up the nature cards"

Ray nodded even though she was still worried about her father

A few minutes pass as the father Leo akaba arrives only to see his daughter succeed in using the nature cards as now Ray,Arc,and Zarc split into four as well as the world itself.

Ray and Arc then find themselves in some sort of void wandering where are they as they ponder arc breaks the silence

"It seems our world has split into four as well as ourselves but then where are we"Arc asks Ray wondering why they are not in a eternal slumber

"Maybe it's the world saying we have one last thing to do"

"Which is???"

Ray realizes that Arc,Zarc and herself were split meaning they can be put together "Zarc might be able to return maybe the world wants us to find someone who can change this worlds fate."

Arc and Ray then see a blue orb in front of them as it shows a world where duel monsters is all but fiction and that people are more normal and calm except for one.

MC POV:

"My name is silver lake a 22 year old man who is currently living with his parents life isn't the greatest as my parents are perfectionist as in they wanted me to be perfect but I am the exact opposite especially after the person I cared about the most passed away my elder brother who was a cop and parish on duty, though my life wasn't great there was on thing that brighten my day the children trading card game yu-gi-oh duel monsters I had actually finished watching Yugioh arc-v which was pretty good except how it ended and the manga is no better"silver then arrives at a grave sight to meet his brother.

"Hey big bro today I'm going to try to go to a duel tournament and its gonna be with the deck you made you know your evil hero/sacred beast deck oh and guess what your deck is incredible I faced a previous tournament participant yesterday and won." As silver says this he had a bright smile as it then turns into a frown "I wish you could be here and to be honest I wish I could duel just like in arc-v being able to touch your monster and see real monster as well as feel the wind blowing across your face"

Suddenly a bright light consumes silver as everything to white then black as he then hears a voice "silver lake you will be reborn into a world that is similar to arc-v but with some differences live your life first though at the age of 16 you must begin your journey to help this world" a woman encased in gold with short hair speaks to him then silver can't even answer as the world goes black once more as he then starts to wake up as he opens his eyes he sees a woman with long brown hair and red eyes and a man with black hair and gold eyes just like supreme king jadens

As silver looks at his surroundings he realizes he is at the hospital in the arms of the woman who he believes may be his mother since he was reborn still confused about the situation

"What should we name him hun"the mother ask in a calm gentle tone as the man who silver assumes is his father says "Hao, Hao yuki"

A/N:this is an alternate universe of arc-v so some character will be stronger than normally and some cards may appear sooner than before.